Services 1$ intros and translations!

TheMatrixWarrior

I can make 3d intros with sync music and/or translate videos from english to greek, for 1$. If you have a channel with 1k+ subscribers i will do it for free , as long as you agree to mention my channel in te description!

Delivery time may vary up to a week. Your video will be uploaded on my youtube channel as an unlisted video with a link o download , and/or on mediafire for downloading

I can make 3d intros with sync music and/or translate videos from english to greek, for 1$. If you have a channel with 1k+ subscribers i will do it for free , as long as you agree to mention my channel in te description!

Delivery time may vary up to a week. Your video will be uploaded on my youtube channel as an unlisted video with a link o download , and/or on mediafire for downloading
Do you have skype?

This guy is amazing. he created a intro, it will very good. i do recomment anyone to him. he very nice guy. he take time doing his intros and show you the process if you are happy with it. he will send you. Well done mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1475520583,1475513789][/DOUBLEPOST]

This guy is amazing. he created a intro, it will very good. i do recomment anyone to him. he very nice guy. he take time doing his intros and show you the process if you are happy with it. he will send you. Well done mate.

Back