• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Yes, using Google Plus communities is the way we got one of our videos to over 100,000 views, good luck!

Just wondering what communities did you share with besides Youtube communities on G+?
Trying to think if I missed any.
Thanks. This was super helpful.

Congratulations! I haven´t even got 1% of the views you have!
Thanks! Keep making videos, best of luck to ya![DOUBLEPOST=1455747566,1455747342][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just wondering what communities did you share with besides Youtube communities on G+?
Trying to think if I missed any.
Thanks. This was super helpful.
For a particular video, we share it to communities that have similar interests. For example, the video we made that got over 100,000 views was an alien video, so we joined about 150 Google+ communities relating to aliens, UFOs, and the paranormal and shared it to each one of those. That got us a bunch of viewers. In your case, I would join all the music related Google Plus communities and share your videos to those. You can also tell those in the Google Plus communities about your channel and to check it out also. Hope this helps!

Thanks! Keep making videos, best of luck to ya![DOUBLEPOST=1455747566,1455747342][/DOUBLEPOST]
For a particular video, we share it to communities that have similar interests. For example, the video we made that got over 100,000 views was an alien video, so we joined about 150 Google+ communities relating to aliens, UFOs, and the paranormal and shared it to each one of those. That got us a bunch of viewers. In your case, I would join all the music related Google Plus communities and share your videos to those. You can also tell those in the Google Plus communities about your channel and to check it out also. Hope this helps!

Wow! I am so excited to find this new avenue. Thanks to you.
Was kinda getting stuck how else to get the word out. Really appreciate it.
Will get working on this. You've helped loads.

* This thread was to congratulate you on your achievement and I've seemed to hijacked it somehow :)
So sorry.
Congrats again! Your numbers are rising fast. Good luck.

Congratulations! I hope one day I can say the same
Best of luck to you and your channel![DOUBLEPOST=1455947667,1455947563][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow! I am so excited to find this new avenue. Thanks to you.
Was kinda getting stuck how else to get the word out. Really appreciate it.
Will get working on this. You've helped loads.

* This thread was to congratulate you on your achievement and I've seemed to hijacked it somehow :)
So sorry.
Congrats again! Your numbers are rising fast. Good luck.
Nice job on hitting 200 subscribers! Since you joined in 2015, you are doing very good and your channel is still new.Pretty soon you will be at 1,000!

Back