YtMonster.net Legit or a scam??

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
I saw this on Reddit the other day under the youtube subreddit. Someone claims this is not a scam and legit just because it's free.

Wanted other opinions. They have a free mode and a premium pay mode. It helps increase views.

If it has an option to pay to get views, it is a scam! At the same time, it doesn´t feel right to use some sort of site just to get views, and I feel it´s not known what retention they have.
You could maybe get a lot of views, but just only a few seconds of retention.

I wouldn´t trust that site at all!

It's not worth the risk to lose your channel over this. You're playing with fire. I don't know, but it's too risky; I won't say not to go for it, but if you do then be careful and do your research properly. I won't do it but maybe it will work out for you.

okay, many people on reddit are saying it's not a scam because you they have a free option which earns you credits for free to get likes and views

okay, many people on reddit are saying it's not a scam because you they have a free option which earns you credits for free to get likes and views

As said, that wouldn´t be "true" views, that people only watch your videos to be able to promote themselves, not because they are interested in your videos or channel!
I don´t like that at all, I do want viewers that are there for the content, not because to promote themselves!

I saw this on Reddit the other day under the youtube subreddit. Someone claims this is not a scam and legit just because it's free.

Wanted other opinions. They have a free mode and a premium pay mode. It helps increase views.
NEVER PAY TO GET VIEWS MAN!! It helps about 0% in the long run and so I do not recommend it at all

NEVER PAY TO GET VIEWS MAN!! It helps about 0% in the long run and so I do not recommend it at all

as I said before this is not paying for it's a system to watch videos that runs in the background and once you watch 50 videos you can accumulate points to use to promote your videos for free

Back