YtMonster.net Legit or a scam??

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I saw this on Reddit the other day under the youtube subreddit. Someone claims this is not a scam and legit just because it's free.

Wanted other opinions. They have a free mode and a premium pay mode. It helps increase views.

Reactions: Smurfson

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If it has an option to pay to get views, it is a scam! At the same time, it doesn´t feel right to use some sort of site just to get views, and I feel it´s not known what retention they have.
You could maybe get a lot of views, but just only a few seconds of retention.

I wouldn´t trust that site at all!

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
It's not worth the risk to lose your channel over this. You're playing with fire. I don't know, but it's too risky; I won't say not to go for it, but if you do then be careful and do your research properly. I won't do it but maybe it will work out for you.

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
okay, many people on reddit are saying it's not a scam because you they have a free option which earns you credits for free to get likes and views

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
okay, many people on reddit are saying it's not a scam because you they have a free option which earns you credits for free to get likes and views
As said, that wouldn´t be "true" views, that people only watch your videos to be able to promote themselves, not because they are interested in your videos or channel!
I don´t like that at all, I do want viewers that are there for the content, not because to promote themselves!

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
This will never work out.

Smurfson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I saw this on Reddit the other day under the youtube subreddit. Someone claims this is not a scam and legit just because it's free.

Wanted other opinions. They have a free mode and a premium pay mode. It helps increase views.
NEVER PAY TO GET VIEWS MAN!! It helps about 0% in the long run and so I do not recommend it at all

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
NEVER PAY TO GET VIEWS MAN!! It helps about 0% in the long run and so I do not recommend it at all
as I said before this is not paying for it's a system to watch videos that runs in the background and once you watch 50 videos you can accumulate points to use to promote your videos for free

Reactions: Smurfson