Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

YtMonster.net Legit or a scam??

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by offbeatbryce, May 4, 2017.

1. offbeatbryce
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $149
    I saw this on Reddit the other day under the youtube subreddit. Someone claims this is not a scam and legit just because it's free.

Wanted other opinions. They have a free mode and a premium pay mode. It helps increase views.

Smurfson likes this.
  2. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $289
    If it has an option to pay to get views, it is a scam! At the same time, it doesn´t feel right to use some sort of site just to get views, and I feel it´s not known what retention they have.
    You could maybe get a lot of views, but just only a few seconds of retention.

I wouldn´t trust that site at all!

3. Malousak
    YTtalk Mad
    It's not worth the risk to lose your channel over this. You're playing with fire. I don't know, but it's too risky; I won't say not to go for it, but if you do then be careful and do your research properly. I won't do it but maybe it will work out for you.

4. offbeatbryce
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $149
    okay, many people on reddit are saying it's not a scam because you they have a free option which earns you credits for free to get likes and views

5. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $289
    As said, that wouldn´t be "true" views, that people only watch your videos to be able to promote themselves, not because they are interested in your videos or channel!
    I don´t like that at all, I do want viewers that are there for the content, not because to promote themselves!

6. MarkRodriguez2012
    Youtube Reviewer
    Cash:
    $17
    Sounds like scam and Youtube might eventually take it (and any channels using it) down.

7. Switchbox
    Give me your food
    Cash:
    $1,060
    This will never work out.

8. offbeatbryce
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $149
    alright thanks for the advice

9. Smurfson
    Cash:
    $20
    NEVER PAY TO GET VIEWS MAN!! It helps about 0% in the long run and so I do not recommend it at all

10. offbeatbryce
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $149
    as I said before this is not paying for it's a system to watch videos that runs in the background and once you watch 50 videos you can accumulate points to use to promote your videos for free

Smurfson likes this.