[YT/ADS Issue] Not eligible for monetization due to the possible risk of generating invalid activity

Look, I went to a convention and posted footage, that might have gotten me some subs.
Also, one of my videos has 20k views, it is called "My Little Dashie: Live Action - Part 1", when I got attention for making that video, I got subs and comments, I got about 2 comments today from that.

Look, I went to a convention and posted footage, that might have gotten me some subs.
Also, one of my videos has 20k views, it is called "My Little Dashie: Live Action - Part 1", when I got attention for making that video, I got subs and comments, I got about 2 comments today from that.
Alright, sorry thank you for the interest in VultraGaming,
But they`re nothing we can do on our side of things to fix this situation.

I guess it's not vultra.
I am in good standing
I have monetization
I have never used a view enhancer
I am a partner without perks
I have an Adsense that has around $40
"This user is not eligible for monetization due to the possible risk of generating invalid activity"
Why?

If Vultra can't help, then you're stuck with YouTube. Nobody on this forum has any influence over your situation. I'd start with YouTube support forums.

I guess it's not vultra.
I am in good standing
I have monetization
I have never used a view enhancer
I am a partner without perks
I have an Adsense that has around $40
"This user is not eligible for monetization due to the possible risk of generating invalid activity"
Why?
There`s noting we or possibly you can do, YouTube suspects you of clicking your own ads or view/sub botting. You can never be partnered with a network onn that account.

Back