[YT/ADS Issue] Not eligible for monetization due to the possible risk of generating invalid activity

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with us thinking you're botting but that It's a possible error when we tried to link your channel to our CMS. You can't be partnered with any Network with a error like that.
Interesting Shane. That puts it square in the realm of YouTube error then I would imagine. Would the network approach YouTube on the behalf of the channel to see if it can be corrected?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Shane, is there anyway I can fix this problem?
Interesting Shane. That puts it square in the realm of YouTube error then I would imagine. Would the network approach YouTube on the behalf of the channel to see if it can be corrected?
No , most likely he has been blacklisted by YouTube for invalid activity, there`s no way to remove a channel from that list.

x86cam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Gamer, Reviewer
Can I at least try to send an appeal?
Remember, I have monetization and Adsense working.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
No , most likely he has been blacklisted by YouTube for invalid activity, there`s no way to remove a channel from that list.
x86cam, have you used any "view tools" or sub buying in the past? Your situation could prove a valuable lesson to others on YTTalk of the dangers involved.

It is extremely unlikely YouTube did this in error, so you will have done something in the past to cause it.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Can I at least try to send an appeal?
Remember, I have monetization and Adsense working.
err, that does raise an interesting question. If he's blacklisted by YouTube somehow, AdSense wouldn't still be active.

x86cam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Gamer, Reviewer
No I actually have not. I have received some spam messages from other people including how to do it, but I actually have never done it. I didn't want to risk being banned.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
No I actually have not. I have received some spam messages from other people including how to do it, but I actually have never done it. I didn't want to risk being banned.
Your sub count does look suspicious but we did accept you, but your channels wouldn`t go into the CMS, it was forbidden by YouTube.