[YT/ADS Issue] Not eligible for monetization due to the possible risk of generating invalid activity

x86cam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Gamer, Reviewer
So I have applied for a network called Vultra. I signed the contract, but I got denied for this reason:

This user is not eligible for monetization due to the possible risk of generating invalid activity

I do have monetization, no copyright strikes, and Adsense works.

What do I do?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It means that they believe your views are fake. Have you had any of your views botted?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Not that I know of.
I am not sure then, perhaps Shane can spread some light on it, he knows Vultra quite well (edit your thread and put Vultra Issue in it so he spots it). It does sound like they don't quite believe your views are real though which is odd.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe they thing your socialblade is a little suspicious. I mean from 100 to 1300 in 1 day. But my socialblade isn't right either and misses alot of views. So I don't know. Indeed better wait for Shane.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
I'd question that socialblade too. A double or more increase in views but no corresponding increase in subscribers or channel views?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
It has nothing to do with us thinking you're botting but that It's a possible error when we tried to link your channel to our CMS. You can't be partnered with any Network with a error like that.

x86cam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Gamer, Reviewer
I don't know how either.
I just got a huge spike in views.
It actually kept going on and was slowly degrading.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Something isn't legit on your channel whether that be your fault or not, sorry to say :(