YouTube Videos Promotion Poll - Which Helps The Most?

Which platform do you find helps your channel/videos the most?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Reddit

• Other (please share them)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reddit works best if you become one of the community members^ they even start voting up your videos^been happening to me these past few days both views and subscribers have sky rocketed!but be warned it requires a lot of patience to build this trust.

I've heard the debate over whether or not to post on reddit, I have posted one or two videos, but didn't really notice any extra views, I have been told many times not to post videos on there as it will generate a lot of troll activities, which I would like to avoid.

I've now promoted a few videos on Reddit as well and on a couple of them my views SKYROCKETED, i.e. I got 3-4x the number of views I normally get. Awesome!

Over the past few days I have been keeping track of when I post links to Facebook and that seems to be my biggest helper.

I think Facebook is very effective, especially if it is promoted in a group that is on facebook that has many members it is very amazing because our video can be seen by many people and the possibility to visit our channel is also very big

I've found sharing the link and thumbnail on my personal Snapchat gives me about 20-30 views (which is a good bit for me). I also share on Instagram, but I don't get as much traffic from that.

I post my videos to both Twitter and FB - when I post to Twitter they don't get much interaction but whenever I post to FB, they get over 100+ views and I honestly don't know why...

No doubt it is reddit in my case.. Everytime I use this platform for promoting my videos I seem to get new subscribers. The only thing about Reddit is that you got to be preparied for some s****y comments once in a while:) But if you are fine with that then go for reddit:up2:

Back