YouTube Videos Promotion Poll - Which Helps The Most?

Which platform do you find helps your channel/videos the most?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Reddit

• Other (please share them)

Results are only viewable after voting.

KyvaDos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hear you there KyvaDos. Reddit definitely has potential, but the barrier to entry is really tough. They have a lot of jaded and cynical people there, so you have to be careful of what you post, as a lot of it will either get ripped to shreds, outright ignored, or the mods will delete it due to "self-promotional" posting. :banghead:
Hello, Thank you very much for your Tips, I know that reddit is a dangerous place to post in and promote a YT channel but it is just for this time to promote it but after a couple of time I will stop posting there, thanks again bro

Reactions: Arc Flash

toqchista99

Reaction score
hi, all;

something happen around to yuotube, revenue is dropped as views;

anyone suggest me what should i do? i want earn money, but almost all in category is hard to start and get views with revenue

Arc Flash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, Thank you very much for your Tips, I know that reddit is a dangerous place to post in and promote a YT channel but it is just for this time to promote it but after a couple of time I will stop posting there, thanks again bro
You're welcome sir! I don't necessarily want to discourage anyone from posting there, as it has gotten me some views, but yeah, it's definitely a more difficult community to work with unless you're more active and well-known, especially in the gaming space since there are subreddits and communities for so many different titles. If you're willing to put in the time to become a good member, it may pay dividends later though
hi, all;

something happen around to yuotube, revenue is dropped as views;

anyone suggest me what should i do? i want earn money, but almost all in category is hard to start and get views with revenue
There are tons of useful forums and tips on this site to help get you started, so I'd suggest taking a look around the forums. What types of videos were you looking at doing? The types of videos you do will have a bearing on earning potential, IMHO.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
my channel is still very new and small without a lot of views but I have participated in forums on topic of my video content for years prior to starting to make youtube vidio's that has been by best source of exposure so far.

unless I am doing it wrong somehow now that Facebook does not post the youtube video player in the feed only thumbnail title and description that you have to click. Facebook nets me basically 0 views. if I post the same video to Facebook directly not YouTube posted to Facebook it gets a lot of interaction with my friends.

Sickly Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Reddit has helped my channel grow from 0 subscribers to now currently 36 and it continues to help my channel grow constantly

WebsturYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i feel like reddit has helped me the most with views

Khantastic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Has anybody tried sharree or socialpromoters.org also for any gamers here i find instead of promoting, just live stream your content. You will grow so fast

Luigi Lottino

Not. Even. Scared.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think Facebook is the best for me, simply because its an easy way for my friends and family to see what I'm posting. Reddit sucks. Its great if you are a cult Reddit contributor who slowly starts making videos, but if you are starting out they down vote your aisss without even watching hahaha