YouTube Videos Promotion Poll - Which Helps The Most?

Which platform do you find helps your channel/videos the most?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Reddit

• Other (please share them)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arc Flash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really informative thread everyone. Thanks for all the helpful tips! I'm not a huge social media buff, mainly because of a lot of the negativity that can occur, but it almost seems to be a necessary evil if you want to properly promote. There definitely seems to be a lot of positive aspects to it as well as long as you're thoughtful in where and when you're promoting.

Reactions: HKTechTony

Rehannah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good advice! Something that has worked for me and these type of videos, is to edit the first ten seconds of my video together and give away one fact and then put in a title card that says something like, "Full video on Youtube, link below" and then put the link to your Youtube in the description.

This has worked pretty well.
This is really good advice. I will try it sometime

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I know one female youtuber, she doesn't have either twitter page or facebook fan page, but still she has 400 000 subs (non-english channel).

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I know one female youtuber, she doesn't have either twitter page or facebook fan page, but still she has 400 000 subs (non-english channel).
Must be Indian or something like that :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well, she did open FB page on 330k yt subs. Before that she didn't have FB/Twitter .....

Reactions: PKGaming

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I've heard that lot of sponsors will find you on instagram, so it's must have.

KyvaDos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it is hard to decide between the three : facebook,twitter and reddit, in my first time 90% was from facebook, facebook helps my channel a lot on my first days, for twitter I am new on it but I think you can grow your channel fast if you have a old one ( with a lot of fellowers ) and reddit good to get views but bad in " watch time and subscribe rate "

Arc Flash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it is hard to decide between the three : facebook,twitter and reddit, in my first time 90% was from facebook, facebook helps my channel a lot on my first days, for twitter I am new on it but I think you can grow your channel fast if you have a old one ( with a lot of fellowers ) and reddit good to get views but bad in " watch time and subscribe rate "
I hear you there KyvaDos. Reddit definitely has potential, but the barrier to entry is really tough. They have a lot of jaded and cynical people there, so you have to be careful of what you post, as a lot of it will either get ripped to shreds, outright ignored, or the mods will delete it due to "self-promotional" posting. :banghead:

Reactions: KyvaDos