Beauty/Makeup Youtube friends & Collab

Great! I just emailed you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1477638982,1477605861][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey Chica, just wanted to update you. I filmed today, so shoot me your email so I can send you the 10 second preview for your intro :)
Fabulous thanks! I sent you my email over Youtube inbox. I'm filming today so I'll send you my 10 second clip tomorrow or Sunday :)

Hello ladies & GoldenBeezy ;) My name is Lisa and I would love to collab with you! My channel mostly focus's on makeup but I have recently started to do hair, how to's, tips & lookbooks! If you are interested feel free to email me!! Can't wait to create beauty with you ;)

I've checked out your channel and would love to collab with you. I like the content you make feel free to check out my channel too and let me know what you think thanks again <3

Hey, so I don't know if you'll get my email in time, but could we reschedule the upload to Sunday or even possibly Wednesday? I accidentally deleted my ENTIRE video and I have to refilm. I won't have time to have it up and ready for tomorrow. I am SO SO sorry! :( please get back to me asap!

I've checked out your channel and would love to collab with you. I like the content you make feel free to check out my channel too and let me know what you think thanks again <3
Hey Katrina! I'd love to do a collab. I have a few videos on timer right now, however what did you have in mind?

Hello ladies & GoldenBeezy ;) My name is Lisa and I would love to collab with you! My channel mostly focus's on makeup but I have recently started to do hair, how to's, tips & lookbooks! If you are interested feel free to email me!! Can't wait to create beauty with you ;)
Hey girl I'd be interested in collabing with you! If you want email me at brealexuss@gmail.com and we can talk about it
:)

Back