Beauty/Makeup Youtube friends & Collab

Lisa Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello ladies & GoldenBeezy ;) My name is Lisa and I would love to collab with you! My channel mostly focus's on makeup but I have recently started to do hair, how to's, tips & lookbooks! If you are interested feel free to email me!! Can't wait to create beauty with you ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenBeezy

GoldenBeezy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Quick question. I'm not a makeup channel, however I do some makeup of my own (usually Special FX).
I'm not personally looking to join your collab, but it did catch my eye when you said:
Hello ladies!
A lot of men do makeup too, just saying ;)

Lisa Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
LOL, yes they do! Let me go correct that right now :winky:

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'd love to collab! I do all things beauty and fashion so, hair, makeup, lookbooks, etc.
xoxo Kaitlyn

Lisa Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to collab! I do all things beauty and fashion so, hair, makeup, lookbooks, etc.
xoxo Kaitlyn
Yessss! Okay let's do it! Do you have any specific idea in mind that you would like to create?

TheBeardedJ

Reaction score
Hey Lisa, looking at this post and your channel. I'd give yur props for you excellent work I'd love to collab with you and Vice Versa. Do you do the Gory look? And are you from the UK?

Love for you to feature on one of my videos..let me know? My email address is officialtbj@gmail.com

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Thanks for commenting on my "Fall makeup look" Would you like to do one of these? I don't mind doing another ;)
Oh yeah sure I love doing those! So does one of us do an outfit the other do makeup or something? :)