Beauty/Makeup Youtube friends & Collab

Lisa Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh yeah sure I love doing those! So does one of us do an outfit the other do makeup or something? :)
We can totally do that.
I also went to sleep thinking that we could also do a 10minute school hair/makeup look too...Which do you prefer?[DOUBLEPOST=1477499640,1477499104][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Lisa, looking at this post and your channel. I'd give yur props for you excellent work I'd love to collab with you and Vice Versa. Do you do the Gory look? And are you from the UK?

Love for you to feature on one of my videos..let me know? My email address is officialtbj@gmail.com
Thanks for the comment BeardedJ :) I am not from the UK.
My makeup skills are fairly new so as far as doing a gory look I would have to pass at the moment. But in the future when I get much better I will def. let you know! :up2:

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
We can totally do that.
I also went to sleep thinking that we could also do a 10minute school hair/makeup look too...Which do you prefer?[DOUBLEPOST=1477499640,1477499104][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the comment BeardedJ :) I am not from the UK.
My makeup skills are fairly new so as far as doing a gory look I would have to pass at the moment. But in the future when I get much better I will def. let you know! :up2:
Oh that's a great idea! :D

Lisa Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So the 2nd idea you prefer more? We can both create a look as well as a hairstyle. Usually what I do is once the video is complete I would send you like a 10 second preview for you to include in your video intro and vice versa....how does that sound?

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So the 2nd idea you prefer more? We can both create a look as well as a hairstyle. Usually what I do is once the video is complete I would send you like a 10 second preview for you to include in your video intro and vice versa....how does that sound?
Yeah that's perfect! I'll also send you a 10 second clip too :)

Lisa Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah that's perfect! I'll also send you a 10 second clip too :)
Sounds good! If I get some free time I will film tomorrow. If not I will def. have it done by the weekend! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Sounds good! If I get some free time I will film tomorrow. If not I will def. have it done by the weekend! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)
Awesomeness! I;m super excited to watch yours too!!! :D so we're doing a full look from hair.makeup,out right? :)

ashleeyyxoxo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Lisa!! My name is Ashley, I would love to collab sometime I started as a beauty channel but I'm starting to branch off to different things. I would still love to do any beauty collabs. In also looking for new YouTube friends do if we don't decide to collab is love to be friends :)

Lisa Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesomeness! I;m super excited to watch yours too!!! :D so we're doing a full look from hair.makeup,out right? :)
Yes full look! And it looks like I will get it done today ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1477589008,1477588831][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Lisa!! My name is Ashley, I would love to collab sometime I started as a beauty channel but I'm starting to branch off to different things. I would still love to do any beauty collabs. In also looking for new YouTube friends do if we don't decide to collab is love to be friends :)
Hi Ashley! I'd love to do a collab sometime, just let me know when :) And it doesn't have to be a beauty collab either! Btw, I just subbed you #64 :up2: You have a fun channel and I look forward to seeing more :)

ashleeyyxoxo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Ashley! I'd love to do a collab sometime, just let me know when :) And it doesn't have to be a beauty collab either! Btw, I just subbed you #64 :up2: You have a fun channel and I look forward to seeing more :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me! How do you feel about story times?? I love making them and I have a TON I want to do. :) you can email me! ashleyelenabusiness@gmail.com

Lisa Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great! I just emailed you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1477638982,1477605861][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Chica, just wanted to update you. I filmed today, so shoot me your email so I can send you the 10 second preview for your intro :)