Wow. Just wow.

Lilz wants to see some blood! haha this song is hilarious
AH@! SUCH AN AWESOME SONG![DOUBLEPOST=1368052723,1368052556][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd like to see that person say that to you in real non-internet life and watch the beat down they receive for being a dumb a**.

Some people are just so dumb. I like your Lily Allen look, she's such a doll and so are you ;)
I think she'd say this to that person.
AH! Such an awesome song! it's been a while since I've heard that awesome tune! It's the greatest when you want to tell people eff you...

Frankieeeeeeeeee don`t mind the haters i think that it was jealous of you`re good looks lol, you are beautiful, funny and very entertaining

Well said! And blocking them and ignoring the comment is exactly the right thing to do! And don't let that comment get to you, as you arn't ugly at all (if that's you in the picture), you are beautiful and people who feel the need to insult someone like that over a screen are just insecure cowards!

I wish it would work though. *I don't mean any offence but.... your sister is a ***** don't get me wrong. I don't mean any offence I'm just saying she's been replayed a few times.*

People are dumb and funny. Just use it as material for your next vid. Can't change people but you can change how to answer to it.

I think I'd be less annoyed if the guy just came out and said 'you're ugly' rather than slapping that patronising 'no offence' on the start. He did it obviously because he thinks it makes it okay. It's like when people say 'all due respect', they think it means 'you're not allowed to get annoyed with me'.

Facepaaaaalm.

Awh wow that's a bit nasty.. I wouldn't even take notice, he clearly doesn't look any better if he can't even have his face as his avatar.. and I'm sure he doesn't have any life videos either :)

I would have blocked him as well and deleted the comment :)

I've deleted this off the video now, but I just woke up to this comment on my channel trailer.

ScreenShot2013-05-08at075655_zps15a49a2e.png

Mini rant incoming.

Why do people think that saying 'no offence' makes something so nasty okay? I'm not actually offended because I know the comment is b******t (sorry if that makes me sound full of myself, but in my opinion and many others' I'm not 'ugly'). I'm annoyed because I am sick of how it has become okay to say things like this to people because 'it's the internet'.

I just hate that kind of attitude. It's the kind of attitude that makes cyber-bullying okay. The kind of attitude that's turning many of today's teens into absolute f*cktards with no respect for anyone.

You wouldn't (I would hope) say something like that to a person's face, and I really don't care if 'it's the internet'; it doesn't make it okay - people are way too lenient because 'it's the internet' these days.

So I'm naming and shaming this tool and if he/she happens to be on the forums, fantastic. Perhaps they can explain themselves.
Haha what a d**k. Just do more vlogs to annoy him. Everyone is beautiful ^_^

To be honest you need to expect this kind of thing unfortunately, from those little people who hide behind their computer screens thinking they are THE MAN!
You've done the right thing. Block, ignore, and move on. Don't let it get to you ;)

Wow. someones just a hater.

I film for rappers and one of them I filmed for a black boy and someone commented 'what is this chocolate thing on my screen?' offensive or what? Some people are really narrow minded.

PS. You're no where near ugly!

Back