Wow. Just wow.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I've deleted this off the video now, but I just woke up to this comment on my channel trailer.

Mini rant incoming.

Why do people think that saying 'no offence' makes something so nasty okay? I'm not actually offended because I know the comment is b******t (sorry if that makes me sound full of myself, but in my opinion and many others' I'm not 'ugly'). I'm annoyed because I am sick of how it has become okay to say things like this to people because 'it's the internet'.

I just hate that kind of attitude. It's the kind of attitude that makes cyber-bullying okay. The kind of attitude that's turning many of today's teens into absolute f*cktards with no respect for anyone.

You wouldn't (I would hope) say something like that to a person's face, and I really don't care if 'it's the internet'; it doesn't make it okay - people are way too lenient because 'it's the internet' these days.

So I'm naming and shaming this tool and if he/she happens to be on the forums, fantastic. Perhaps they can explain themselves.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I've deleted this off the video now, but I just woke up to this comment on my channel trailer.

Mini rant incoming.

Why do people think that saying 'no offence' makes something so nasty okay? I'm not actually offended because I know the comment is b******t (sorry if that makes me sound full of myself, but in my opinion and many others' I'm not 'ugly'). I'm annoyed because I am sick of how it has become okay to say things like this to people because 'it's the internet'.

I just hate that kind of attitude. It's the kind of attitude that makes cyber-bullying okay. The kind of attitude that's turning many of today's teens into absolute f*cktards with no respect for anyone.

You wouldn't (I would hope) say something like that to a person's face, and I really don't care if 'it's the internet'; it doesn't make it okay - people are way too lenient because 'it's the internet' these days.

So I'm naming and shaming this tool and if he/she happens to be on the forums, fantastic. Perhaps they can explain themselves.
Be like Viccy. Just tell him you'll subscribe to him for his looks. :)

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Be like Viccy. Just tell him you'll subscribe to him for his looks. :)
I didn't even respond to him. I just deleted and blocked him. If it was criticism about my video or my channel then I'd leave it, cos that's fair but considering my face is only in two out of almost 60 videos I'm not leaving a comment like that on my channel :giggle:

Matias Riojas III

The Don. (Donated $786)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Couldn't agree with you more. I have seen some pretty nasty stuff. Just a few weeks ago some people were messing with this kids drawing. Which they were pretty good, but people were calling it ugly and stuff. I was the only being nice to him. He sent me a message saying that he tried to drown him self... I was able to talk him out of it thank goodness. A lot of people today just assume that its just the internet and it doesn't affect anyone.

Reactions: xandru8

Ayo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
When ignorant rude people like that comment on my videos, I just delete their comment and block them, because they really aren't worth my time. Sometimes I also go and check out their channel, and most of the time what I find is just sad, more pathetic. Don't worry about them, they're not worth anything.

mcfluffers

yttalk skitinator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Ranter, Comedian
I have learned to look at people in a new perspective. If some one makes that sort of comment, They actually were talking to a mirror and you happened to be in between them and that mirror. Don't take it to heart, that person has a sad life and thinks he/she can't do vlogs for some reason (might not be that exact reason, but what ever reason it is, it bugs the crap out of them) so ya, the internet is an a**. when something is going good for someone else on the internet, it's second nature to try and break them down to your level. humans... :/

Couldn't agree with you more. I have seen some pretty nasty stuff. Just a few weeks ago some people were messing with this kids drawing. Which they were pretty good, but people were calling it ugly and stuff. I was the only being nice to him. He sent me a message saying that he tried to drown him self... I was able to talk him out of it thank goodness. A lot of people today just assume that its just the internet and it doesn't affect anyone.
Also... drown himself? 0_0 Wtf? That's is about the hardest way to kill yourself. Very odd... The internet a** holes do their job well.

Matias Riojas III

The Don. (Donated $786)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have learned to look at people in a new perspective. If some one makes that sort of comment, They actually were talking to a mirror and you happened to be in between them and that mirror. Don't take it to heart, that person has a sad life and thinks he/she can't do vlogs for some reason (might not be that exact reason, but what ever reason it is, it bugs the crap out of them) so ya, the internet is an a**. when something is going good for someone else on the internet, it's second nature to try and break them down to your level. humans... :/

Also... drown himself? 0_0 Wtf? That's is about the hardest way to kill yourself. Very odd... The internet a** holes do their job well.
I know I was surprised myself. The sad part is hes only 13. I was just like what O.O.

Reactions: xandru8 and Tonio

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director

Mini rant incoming.

I have to to agree with you on this post and i know exactly how you feel and yeah he/she needs to be blocked and don't let this get you down and lol that person must be ugly where the heck there picture at are they afraid of the camera??You know you are not ugly so thats what matters and use that as motivation to continue doing what you like to do and DONT let anyone stop you from what you like doing in your free time:)[DOUBLEPOST=1367997864,1367997772][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know I was surprised myself. The sad part is hes only 13. I was just like what O.O.
Lol children forreal i might need to turn on notifications when i recieve a comment on my channel so i can watch out for stupid comments like this:rolleyes:[DOUBLEPOST=1367998080][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow this is just sad:mad: and we live in a crazy a** world i swear and i am glad you helped him out:) and some people don't feel so confident in thereselves and comments like this just makes them feel even more down.

BlacklightDemon

YT Talk's Witcher
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Looks like someone derped. Meh, ignore them. It's not true and if we all went around juging each other on appearances then we would be getting nowhere...

Reactions: xandru8 and Tonio

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Mini rant incoming.

um..i am failing to see the ugly part of you Frankie...is it just me? :p ya little hottie! that person has an ugly soul....No offense of course.