Wow. Just wow.

unknown_user908435903

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I wonder what that person looks like themselves. :smug:

What a retarded loser. Just block them. Hate people like that, luckily I haven't had that sort of issue... if I did, they'd know all about it.

Oh and look, they subscribed to a troll account ....

123.png[DOUBLEPOST=1368005434,1368004970][/DOUBLEPOST]
No offence? Ha what a joke, would prefer it if people just wouldn't bother commenting, no need for it at all. On another note, seems to have gone back on a comment they made awhile back aswell:

View attachment 6691

(The "If your gonna sit here and bring someone down when their clearly not doing anything to you, seriously just stop" bit :p)
What a hypocrite that loser is!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No offense, but I'm going to say something rather mean or hurtful and you're not allowed to react negatively to it because I said no offense. Blergh, people are twats sometimes.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ignore that fool. Some eejits love using youtube as a platform for insults. Not like the good people on this site. Seems very positive to me. Good luck with your future vids :)

SubjectSarah

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is wrong with some people!

Why do some people seem to think that bleating two little words "no offence" means that they can say whatever they like to whoever they like since they've put their little 'disclaimer'. It's so weak. It's basically saying that they know whatever they're saying is downright offensive but it's 'okay' to say it because of their disclaimer. Wtf.

And for what it's worth Frankie, it's totally not true. Ignore his little trollish assholery.

joedextermusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aw man thats so not cool. Some people can be such douche bags especially given the anonymity of the internet.

Andrea

Hero
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i feel you Frankie,often i have to appeal to gamers and thats a part of the message i send them privately :'' the only thing we tend to forget is that even out of the Gaming world we are still Heroes,we are still great and deserve great things.That's who i am,a Gamer who is trying to be happy on all aspects of life while trying to inspire others to do the same and support each other.Remember, that YOU are great no matter what you are going through,so stay strong and walk with your head high :)''.
Often i get responses like : ''kill yourself'' ''didn't read lolollol'' and i only tell them they are great i don't even ask to check my channel.

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What a jerk! It's hard to read into it since the internet is so anonymous. Real age, sex, culture, all those things can play into why that person thought it was ok to post something like that.

For all we know this is the exact reaction they wanted to get from you. Blocking and removing that kind of person from your channel is probably the best course of action.

SilentRich

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've deleted this off the video now, but I just woke up to this comment on my channel trailer.

Mini rant incoming.

Why do people think that saying 'no offence' makes something so nasty okay? I'm not actually offended because I know the comment is b******t (sorry if that makes me sound full of myself, but in my opinion and many others' I'm not 'ugly'). I'm annoyed because I am sick of how it has become okay to say things like this to people because 'it's the internet'.

I just hate that kind of attitude. It's the kind of attitude that makes cyber-bullying okay. The kind of attitude that's turning many of today's teens into absolute f*cktards with no respect for anyone.

You wouldn't (I would hope) say something like that to a person's face, and I really don't care if 'it's the internet'; it doesn't make it okay - people are way too lenient because 'it's the internet' these days.

So I'm naming and shaming this tool and if he/she happens to be on the forums, fantastic. Perhaps they can explain themselves.
I've deleted comments saying the gun I am using is s**t lol trust me people take offense over many things and comments like that are why I will not likely be appearing in any of my videos because alot of people are just idiots.

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The police have to do something about cyberbullies they can use a device thing and tace their ID thing and find out who they really are and they should lock them up I would if I was a police woman

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
For real! I hate the "no offense" saying -.-

Don't let it get to you Frankie. That guy is just a jerk.