Wow. Just wow.

Be like Viccy. Just tell him you'll subscribe to him for his looks. :)

hahaha Cookie i am the WORST person to use as an example for dealing with Morons haha i am just a moron back..but in a kinda clever way :p[DOUBLEPOST=1367998933,1367998890][/DOUBLEPOST]
+1 on this.. i was going to write this but.. Vicboss wrote it before me :/

*uses some Weird a** yttalk magic* oh! you said it first!

I'd like to see that person say that to you in real non-internet life and watch the beat down they receive for being a dumb a**.

Some people are just so dumb. I like your Lily Allen look, she's such a doll and so are you ;)
I think she'd say this to that person.

People think that cause its the internet "Oh, everyone just takes the p**s anyway, its okay." When really, it isn't, people can still be hurt by comments over the internet, but they don't care about that, they just enjoy making others miserable to make themselves feel better.

I'd like to see that person say that to you in real non-internet life and watch the beat down they receive for being a dumb a**.

Some people are just so dumb. I like your Lily Allen look, she's such a doll and so are you ;)
I think she'd say this to that person.

Lilz wants to see some blood! haha this song is hilarious

No offence? Ha what a joke, would prefer it if people just wouldn't bother commenting, no need for it at all. On another note, seems to have gone back on a comment they made awhile back aswell:

Capture.JPG

(The "If your gonna sit here and bring someone down when their clearly not doing anything to you, seriously just stop" bit :p)

No Offense but... Whenever you see or hear that get ready to be offended and it is meant to be offensive.. I never so no offense to anyone..
But wow that guy is the definition of a tool... no offense to tools.

I get called ugly a lot on youtube and worse stuff one of the people that so called apologised alot and told me the reason why they said what they said I don't think it's true at all now they are at it again but I just remove their comments lol just try not to listen to what they say and don't reply it gets hard sometimes especially if they know what gets to you Stay strong :)

Back