Will you be famous?

I'm not hating on you but I don't like this question because people start a channel to become famous which isn't the reason you should start a channel .The real question you should ask is "will I be famous for making great content?".

It would be awesome, and I am puttting ever care into my channel to potentially get to there, however things are extremely slow for me, only just reached 200 subscribers after 4 years. So any signs of "popularity" will take ages. Maybe it will be impossible for me. I would just consider 10,000 popular, just anything better than this pit I am in, that I don't see my channel getting out of anytime soon.

I'm not hating on you but I don't like this question because people start a channel to become famous which isn't the reason you should start a channel .The real question you should ask is "will I be famous for making great content?".

Ehhhh, I don't agree with this at all. There is no one correct reason for why someone should make videos or start a channel. There is nothing wrong with creating a channel with the hopes and goals of becoming famous one day. Especially if you truly believe you have what it takes.

Unlikely. I'm happy with that. I just want to share my life, and what I enjoy and make videos. It relaxes me.

I never want to be famous or huge, but if it somehow happens I'll roll with it. All you can do right?

I'd really hate that, so I hope not honestly.
Everybody bothering you when you go out, so on.

We're vloggers so that would suck even worse for us. We couldn't leave our homes to record because every 1 out of 100 person would recognize us :(

Everybody bothering you when you go out, so on.

We're vloggers so that would suck even worse for us. We couldn't leave our homes to record because every 1 out of 100 person would recognize us :(

I never leave my house unless I’m going to work anyway.

Back