Will you be famous?

FleXiNaToR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm not hating on you but I don't like this question because people start a channel to become famous which isn't the reason you should start a channel .The real question you should ask is "will I be famous for making great content?".

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It would be awesome, and I am puttting ever care into my channel to potentially get to there, however things are extremely slow for me, only just reached 200 subscribers after 4 years. So any signs of "popularity" will take ages. Maybe it will be impossible for me. I would just consider 10,000 popular, just anything better than this pit I am in, that I don't see my channel getting out of anytime soon.

TheMaskedTruth

Reaction score
I'm not hating on you but I don't like this question because people start a channel to become famous which isn't the reason you should start a channel .The real question you should ask is "will I be famous for making great content?".
Ehhhh, I don't agree with this at all. There is no one correct reason for why someone should make videos or start a channel. There is nothing wrong with creating a channel with the hopes and goals of becoming famous one day. Especially if you truly believe you have what it takes.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Unlikely. I'm happy with that. I just want to share my life, and what I enjoy and make videos. It relaxes me.

I never want to be famous or huge, but if it somehow happens I'll roll with it. All you can do right?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd really hate that, so I hope not honestly.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd really hate that, so I hope not honestly.
Everybody bothering you when you go out, so on.

We're vloggers so that would suck even worse for us. We couldn't leave our homes to record because every 1 out of 100 person would recognize us :(

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Everybody bothering you when you go out, so on.

We're vloggers so that would suck even worse for us. We couldn't leave our homes to record because every 1 out of 100 person would recognize us :(
I never leave my house unless I’m going to work anyway.