Will you be famous?

I think if I work hard and keep improving, and if I keep growing the way I am then I think I could do this for a living one day. For me, fame would be a by product if just doing what I love and getting to meet people that share that love. Who really knows though. Might end up stuck in my soulless meaningless job forever! Oh God no!

I dont think I'd want fame in the traditional sense. Acknowlegement? maybe...but fame?...nah... I do what I do because Im trying to fill in the gaps in youtubes film knowlege...im not saying every review I post has never been covered by anyone on youtube before...some reviews I do for fun...but im mainly doing it out of obligation to the schlock fans everywhere who want to know which movies mearly stink and which shouldnt be screened near an open flame!

I value my anonymity really...at least at this point...I wouldnt want to be known. it'd give me proper anxiety I think xD then again I rarely leave the house at the best of times so I'd probably manage okay...

maybe a select few see me as more than what I am, sometimes you get fan art and really happy reactions to a comment reply or something :D but im definitely not classed as famous. The average YouTuber likely wouldn't know who I was, even if they did see a vid or two. But with not showing my face, it means ill never have to worry about being recognised.

I doubt I can. the only chance is to collab with bigger you tubers but its nearly impossible unless your friends with them

I believe i can do it :) If i really dedicate time, effort, quality & unfortunately fork out some money then sure why the hell not! XD
I'm in no rush & getting youtube famous is no main goal of mine. When i do reach that point, i hope to be a good influence & to be able to help others in need. I would think that i have everything i could ever need or want so giving back to the community would be my happiness out of youtube popularity ^.^

Based on my experience with the platform I doubt it when myself is concerned. I've been doing it too long and have not hit "pay-dirt" so it has morphed into a hobby. Others however have been successful and make more than a decent living on the platform. I know what comes in on my channel. If I could turn that into 20x what it is now we're talking a growing career. But, it has been stagnant for a year. So it isn't for me.

I highly doubt i'd ever get famous for anything in life. It would be cool to one day be making a living off YouTube or maybe voice acting but fame for fame sake is unnecessarily romanticised in today's culture.

Back