Will You Actually Make It?

TripleThreat

Who on this forum actually thinks they will make it big on YouTube? I know a lot of people out there just do it for fun or thinks it is too hard, but some people actually wanna try their best and make it big.

Personally we are trying our best to eventually make it big on YouTube and will do whatever it takes.

I think making it big is a long term goal that a lot of us content creators ultimately strive for! For me making my videos is a way for me to share something I would otherwise keep locked up and be antisocial in my room with my games lol I enjoy seeing my finalized video and connecting with other people through my channel! :D

I guess it depends on what "make it big" means:)
I have about 2100 subscribers at the moment and I never dreamed of that when I started my channel about a year ago so to me I´m making it big already:) That being said I of course hope to get more subscribers and work harder every day to improve my content:)

If making it big means having >1 Million Subs then no, I'm pretty sure I won't make it so far. 100,000 will already be a huge challenge.
But:
I maybe spend ~8 hours per week making YouTube Videos. If I would go full time and spend 50 hours per week on it, I should be able to make 6x more videos.
So my revenue should be 6x higher, what would be quite a decent income (I'm one of the lucky ones with an awesome rpm).
Already now with the 8 hours per week, my Channel covers my apartment rental costs more than twice.
So if you consider being able to life off YouTube then yes, I pretty much reached that point. Just that I rather keep it as a side job for now.

I have every faith that I'll one day be able to do this for a living, or at least use as platform to launch me into bigger things. Who knows. My growth is good, and I never thought I'd have almost 2k subs after just over 1 year. My daily subscriber count is double what it was 6 months ago so there's hope. This is a long term thing though and I doubt it will happen over night. Believe in yourself and work hard and you'll reap the rewards ☺

I dont wanna dream so big, being a big youtuber, bcz I know its not possible. All I can do is to produce variety of videos until I get good recognition by people. Collect the audience around the world then give them good reason to follow my channel. Thats how I think we should grow. It can happen but it needs effort ;)

I do think so, as I do take it seriously and not just as a hobby, however seeing how little growth I've had after 4 years makes it seem unlikely.

Back