Will You Actually Make It?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just want to make enough money to pay for my camera equipment. :) If I make it big I don't know what I'd do with myself. Everyone always wanting to talk to you and say "hey there's that guy from youtube". Women throwing themselves at you like a rock star lol.

Last edited:

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Who on this forum actually thinks they will make it big on YouTube? I know a lot of people out there just do it for fun or thinks it is too hard, but some people actually wanna try their best and make it big.

Personally we are trying our best to eventually make it big on YouTube and will do whatever it takes.

I think I have the potential to do well, because I think I'm good at what I do and there's a gap in the market for the kind of stuff I ake.
But obviously, that's not enough anymore. I have to be consistent and put the actual work in and hope I get noticed!
Regardless, I'm having a fun old time working on my channel, so I wouldn't say it's time wasted.

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd like to think in time my channel will make it and i will do really well, at the moment i'm happy just making the videos and honing my style.

TheMaskedTruth

Reaction score
If you want it bad enough you will make it and find a way. With some it will take a couple months. Others a couple years, others may become famous overnight... But if you want it bad enough, you'll make it.