Why You Shouldn't Use YouTube Bots.

Fevir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Botting (WITHOUT MONETIZATION & ADSENSE ENABLED) can actually be an effective tool to gain a little exposure and traction. If your goal is to to get youtube fame or use youtube as a means for a living and you're still early on, correctly botting can make the early stages exponentially faster. Not even just as an appearance thing, I'd rather watch a video with 10k views than 10, the youtube algorithms use things like views, likes, retention and sharing in order to rank videos in places where they'll get seen.

Botting is a grey area. You'd be surprised how many of the successes use it. Hell, wasn't it just figured out that half of Justin Bieber's twitter followers were faked? Same type of service. Just don't be stupid. If you are linked to Adsense or a network. Don't do it.

derraleves

YouTube Marketing Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger
You are very accurate with this! Bots actually can hurt your channel way more than they help. Real people are ALWAYS a better option! Spend the time/money you would use on bots to promote your channel to real people who can really enjoy what you've created!

Reactions: unknown_user7464758

Kolbykooz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First of all let me tell you what a YouTube Bot is
A YouTube bot is a website or downloadable software that gives you more subscribers, likes, comments and views. I admit I have used botting when I first started out on YouTube (But not on my current channel). You SHOULD NOT use botting because it isn't gaining you active fans that regularly watch your videos, its just gaining you meaningless subscribers. So, even if it is your last resort NEVER use botting.
This is so true! I used them when I first started and my view to subscriber ratio got wayyy off!

paulo1111

Reaction score
I hate using bots, never did and never will do..they give you a fake feeling of achieving a goal

SpartyFix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
using these kinda things, doesn't feel the same way as a real subscriber does. It's not satisfying at all!

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been seriously tempted to... But I realized that the people who follow me now are all hipsters... Hoping to find some big YouTube star before they're popular...

I'm not.... :p

But yeah, bots are bad, we've all heard it 100 times over. You know it's bad when you get like 1,000 views a video, yet you still feel the need to beg people to watch your videos...