Why You Shouldn't Use YouTube Bots.

Valtharus

Fiery Kat Lord/ Movtiational Speaker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Bots are bad, mkay....you shouldn't use bots mkay... because bots are bad...mkay...now heres a song about bots being bad to use mkay....

I didn't even come up with a song for bots being bad....

Reactions: unknown_user7464758

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
i really don't see the point in botting

Valtharus

Fiery Kat Lord/ Movtiational Speaker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Makes you look bigger and better then you really are on your channel... people are more likely to take a channel more serious with 10k views and subs over a channel like mine with 24 subs and 880+ views...

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
I'd never use bots. I want to earn every single one of my views. Whether I get 40 views in one day, or just one view a day, I'm happy about it. Because I know I earned it.

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
I'd never use bots. I want to earn every single one of my views. Whether I get 40 views in one day, or just one view a day, I'm happy about it. Because I know I earned it.
I agree with this. 1 view earned feels better than 1000 views cheated

Americanclue

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I once did a place called like the sub4sub station. You had to sub to other people and other people would sub you back for points to have people sub them. And they just unsubscribe anyway. I soon realized I just felt worse. I Unsubbed all the people and asked them to not sub me. I am now getting very successful without that website, and it turns out my secret weapon has been interacting with the comments. Please, everybody, don't do sub4sub, bots, or even the subscriber train. They are all pointless, and will only bring you down.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Dead link BTW[DOUBLEPOST=1372838835,1372838443][/DOUBLEPOST]There was this YouTube account and all they did was put different items on a rotating display stand and have it spin around a couple times so that the viewer could see all sides. But it was obvious that something was going on because they had hundreds of videos with 50 views yet they had a dozen with hundreds of thousands of views. Clearly, there was some botting going on. No comments, no ratings, just 100K views. Well, I guess community standards caught up with them (wasn't me!)
http://www.youtube.com/thingsthatturn

Bayon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Reporter, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
I don't see the point in fluffing your video for artificial views when it feels better to gain those views and subscribers the legit way.

Willsrobs

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I didn't even know what botting was until someone posted about it on yttalk lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1372872773,1372872564][/DOUBLEPOST]I didn't even know what botting was until someone posted about it on yttalk lol.