Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer, Other
and the number one reason not to do it >> because Google told you not to

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
youtube stated that they have implemented safe guards to stop bots from going in the system i know you guys saw the video by numberphile i think thats he's youtube name.. after 301 there's a temporary stop to verify the views are legit:)

Reactions: Dee

Eqo

Better Than You.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
While I wish my view count would get boosted, I'm happy knowing that the 100 or so views I get per video are from 100 actual people.
Exactly, and that feeling you get when you're partnered legit while looking at channels that use bots. Sure you're a little p****d that you worked your a** off for it and they didn't but looking at your channel with that sweet banner every morning and night makes me smile to myself :)
(NOW EVERYONE GETS A BANNER, GOD DAMMIT GOOGLE/YOUTUBE!) :banghead:

randomlilnikki

Superhero, geek, maker of the loud noises.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
My favourite part of getting views is when people leave comments or messages and a bot isn't going to do that. So it's really not worth it.

DiabolicMenace

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As I said I don't use bots on my current channel and don't plan to ever again... I hate myself for using bots
Good on ya for realizing the error and stopping.

I'll jump on this little bandwagon and agree that bots just eliminate the point of Youtube. Unfortunately, there are too many people out there obsessed with the money side of making videos and do not actually find enjoyment behind making the videos like so many in this community do.

Bhavin

I've Got It
Reaction score
So true!
And you could get caught for "view fraud" which would result in the deletion of your channel :(

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It's extremely obvious to see who's botting, even if it's on a small scale.
People will catch on and leave, you'll be left with nothing but botted views.

CameronPSK

Gamer and Artist!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I have been seriously tempted to... But I realized that the people who follow me now are all hipsters... Hoping to find some big YouTube star before they're popular...

SwitchGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If I had started a channel a few years ago, I would have been tempted to use bots but realized they wouldn't be worth anything in the long run

restlesslnk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree work hard and it will pay off thats my hope to do more on youtube pointless botting if you want more out out of ur subs i want them to follow me to my othe types of vids when i do gameplay and web show