Why You Shouldn't Use YouTube Bots.

unknown_user7464758

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
First of all let me tell you what a YouTube Bot is.
A YouTube bot is a website or downloadable software that gives you more subscribers, likes, comments and views. I admit I have used botting when I first started out on YouTube (But not on my current channel). You SHOULD NOT use botting because it isn't gaining you active fans that regularly watch your videos, its just gaining you meaningless subscribers. So, even if it is your last resort NEVER use botting.

GoHan.

Dat YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Botted views doesn't give me the feeling: I succeed in getting loads and loads of views. If you think about it, you actually feel really guilty and you actually regret it what you've done. I say to bot views no go :D

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Another thing that is a tell tale sign of botting is for e.g. let's say a user's daily views are 100 views a day. Then all of a sudden they have a video that is supposedly 'popular', and their daily views rush up to 10,000 per day for three days. Whilst this amount would inevitably drop, it would drop to say 8k for a couple days, then about 5k then 3k, then 1k and providing no other popular videos were made the views may well eventually go back to 100 per day.

but they wouldn't drop instantly down to that. I have a video that on its first day got about 120 views, and in one month I'm close to 900 views. Because the views keep trickling in, they don't just stop like they would on a botted video because there have been no actual views on it.

sayiber

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I totally agree with you! I have never used bots (even though i have had the thought) and i'm never going to!

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
While I wish my view count would get boosted, I'm happy knowing that the 100 or so views I get per video are from 100 actual people.

Reactions: Eqo