Which network for partnership

Which network for partnership is the best in terms of money and customer support?

• SocialBlade

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Fullscreen

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Machinima

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Maker RPM TGS

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • TGN

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • IGN

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Is
Per Youtube - as your views, CPM's, subscriber base, and other metrics increase - they will open up other advantages. This includes Banner's, ads, thumbnail, adverts, etc. If you notice, There are several partners (who were partnered before) who still have everything you get with a network.. with out being networked. RWJ was not partnered for a while and still kept all of his stuff (banners, ads, etc). Networks are a short cut to those advantages. You also get the advantage of being.. well.. networked.

As for the advantages? The really only two things that I can say is that the banner does help and Creator X has been wonderful in getting back to me and taking ownership of any issues I have. When it comes to why I get subs every day, my views are at +200 a day.. and i am trending up at an 'above average' rate. That's all me ;) Creator X and Fullscreen are MORE THEN WELCOME TO ADVERTISE ME MORE.. Juuuust putting it out there ;)
Does creator x give you sponsorships and all the full partner features and everything that fullscreen does and does getting with a network actually increase ur subs and views

Does creator x give you sponsorships and all the full partner features and everything that fullscreen does
You get all the benefits of Fullscreen including sponsorship campaigns. Plus you get extra attention and support! ;)

and does getting with a network actually increase ur subs and views
This answer is going to be subjective depending on who you ask and what network you're talking about. As far as Creator X / Fullscreen... we put the tools in front of you to encourage growth on your channel. We're fairly certain anyone utilizing the full range of tools and continuing to improve their video quality and maintain consistent uploads... will experience growth.

Hope that helps and Merry Christmas! :)

You get all the benefits of Fullscreen including sponsorship campaigns. Plus you get extra attention and support! ;)

This answer is going to be subjective depending on who you ask and what network you're talking about. As far as Creator X / Fullscreen... we put the tools in front of you to encourage growth on your channel. We're fairly certain anyone utilizing the full range of tools and continuing to improve their video quality and maintain consistent uploads... will experience growth.

Hope that helps and Merry Christmas! :)
One more question when i click accept on the contract will i need any tax form information

One more question when i click accept on the contract will i need any tax form information
Not at that exact time, but at some point after signing the contract you will be required to submit a W9 if you're a US resident. (or your parent if they are signing) They'll send more instructions when it is time to submit.

Not at that exact time, but at some point after signing the contract you will be required to submit a W9 if you're a US resident. (or your parent if they are signing) They'll send more instructions when it is time to submit.
Oh ok[DOUBLEPOST=1356500146,1356500070][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok looks like im gonna sign with you guys :)

But if creator x has the same perks and extra features, why would anyone join fullscreen when creator x is easier to get into and better?

Because It works like this.. Fullscreen is the one to actually offer all these perks. They're the ones with the deep pockets. Creator X is customer service aspect. The community. Trust me, You want Creator X - and not go directly to fullscreen. You will get tons more benefit in customer service and community. Fullscreen backs Creator X.. Does that make more sense for ya?

Because It works like this.. Fullscreen is the one to actually offer all these perks. They're the ones with the deep pockets. Creator X is customer service aspect. The community. Trust me, You want Creator X - and not go directly to fullscreen. You will get tons more benefit in customer service and community. Fullscreen backs Creator X.. Does that make more sense for ya?
But is it the same? Is the CPM the same a fullscreen? Because i think that the lock in on the contracts differ

Back