Which network for partnership

Which network for partnership is the best in terms of money and customer support?

• SocialBlade

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Fullscreen

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Machinima

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Maker RPM TGS

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • TGN

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • IGN

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

jeremy doosh

Which network for partnership is the best in terms of money and customer support?

Vote in the poll above please.

If I have missed one which you think is better, please say below.

Well I would recommend Vultra for multiple reasons although as I`m a recruiter my opinion is kinda biased :).

If you want more info and benefits about partnering with Vultra either :

1) Add me on Skype, shane.vultra , I`ll spend as long as you need going over all the facts with you
or
2) Go to Vultra (dot) tv.

If you were to go for one of the above I`d say Maker TGS RPM is the best and Machinima is the one to avoid.

You don`t meet the Vultra requirements but you could partner with us in future and if you wish be a director now!

SocialBlade is the easiest to join (2500 views a month(84 ish a day)) but I don't know which one is the best because my channel is not big enough to apply.

I wouldn't partner with a third party company at all. I've heard bad things from them.

Creator X Network (which is under Full screen). I put 'other' because it is other, even under that umbrella. I love Creator X Network. Not so sure on Fullscreen.

Well I would recommend Vultra for multiple reasons although as I`m a recruiter my opinion is kinda biased :).

If you want more info and benefits about partnering with Vultra either :

1) Add me on Skype, shane.vultra , I`ll spend as long as you need going over all the facts with you
or
2) Go to Vultra (dot) tv.

If you were to go for one of the above I`d say Maker TGS RPM is the best and Machinima is the one to avoid.

You don`t meet the Vultra requirements but you could partner with us in future and if you wish be a director now!

Man i would like to know then why most of the biggest youtubers are partnered with machinima? I dunno a thing about partnerships but I always wished i could partner Machinima if i were to partnership someone. Maybe im too close minded. Thats why im asking right here, what does it make you think that Machinima isnt a partnership to be considered? ( i mean speaking in money and customer support ). Do they treat each individual YT Channel different depending on how big they are? meaning if you are big they give you a bigger piece of the cake and if you are smaller you get the smallest pieces?

Sorry about so many questions. Its because i might consider joining a network and i wanna know what would be the best to apply for! My channel is still small.

Anyways, never heard about Vultra before. can you tell more about it?

Man i would like to know then why most of the biggest youtubers are partnered with machinima? I dunno a thing about partnerships but I always wished i could partner Machinima if i were to partnership someone. Maybe im too close minded. Thats why im asking right here, what does it make you think that Machinima isnt a partnership to be considered? ( i mean speaking in money and customer support ). Do they treat each individual YT Channel different depending on how big they are? meaning if you are big they give you a bigger piece of the cake and if you are smaller you get the smallest pieces?

Sorry about so many questions. Its because i might consider joining a network and i wanna know what would be the best to apply for! My channel is still small.

It's pretty obvious that they probably give the huge ones good fixed CPMs or a good percentage contract. Something draws them to machinima for a reason anyway.

I don't like how people only focus on the number of partners the Networks have like Fullscreen or Maker. That doesn't essentially make them the best, many smaller ones can have community's and friendly staff which I would favour over any day. YouTube list a "few" MCNs that few is 43 MCNs. You should really look around for what they offer and benefit you.

I don't know that this is defintively true.. But if it is.. My Guess is a few factors.

A) Machinima payout is different then other Networks. They pay based on per <#> views, versus per <#> percentage of pay out from adsense. This is lucrative for higher subbed channels.. but not lower one.
B) Machinima has a prestige to it for a lot of people..
C) Machinima has a large customer base (viewers) for it to reach out to..
D) Networking.. Machinima can network you better then any other from what I can see.
E) Cause.. i.. got nothing else..

It's pretty obvious that they probably give the huge ones good fixed CPMs or a good percentage contract. Something draws them to machinima for a reason anyway.

I don't like how people only focus on the number of partners the Networks have like Fullscreen or Maker. That doesn't essentially make them the best, many smaller ones can have community's and friendly staff which I would favour over any day.
I already knew that mate, but lets suppose i become partnership with one " not so known / not so well paid / not so good " network, and suddenly i grow as big as lets say Tobuscus. But i wont be able to trade my crappy network for for other 'better paid" networks when i got bigger. Isn't that a little bad? I dunno, i just am somehow scared on the time of choosing a network in case my channel grows in the future! Cause i dont think you can undo a partnership to make another one with the same channel. or Can ya?[DOUBLEPOST=1355161918,1355161789][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know that this is defintively true.. But if it is.. My Guess is a few factors.

A) Machinima payout is different then other Networks. They pay based on per <#> views, versus per <#> percentage of pay out from adsense. This is lucrative for higher subbed channels.. but not lower one.
B) Machinima has a prestige to it for a lot of people..
C) Machinima has a large customer base (viewers) for it to reach out to..
D) Networking.. Machinima can network you better then any other from what I can see.
E) Cause.. i.. got nothing else..
Then why would you run from Machinima? Why wouldn't you apply for Machinima? I think we all expect to grow big someday ( not that it is possible but it could happen )

Back