Vlog Where are my vloggers at?

I feel the same, I don't get the whole gaming thing...

I'm a VLOGGER and TRAVELLER since I will be an exchange student in september, moving from Austria to New Zealand :p

You lucky moo. One of my best friends lives in Perth and I've not seen her in just over a year now. Will check out your videos:)

Hi, we are a vlogging duo from the South of England. Sometimes we go places and do stuff. Sometimes there's a camera. We would love to get to know other vloggers and potentially collaborate. :)

I would like to meet other vloggers, who are youtubers and learn about there channels and such, so reply and I would like to meet you....

Thanks, Jon.

We're a daily family vlog channel. We've been vlogging for almost 6 years now. Had some problems and hickups in the beginning so I didn't grow as fast as others who started around when I did, but I've learned and have been growing.

I am a vlogger in Japan, I have family travel vlogs in Japan on thursdays, haul and talk vlogs on mondays, I vlog using the sims 4 as well cause why not on wednesdays and I vlog on saturdays on my diet for my giveaway series ! Vlogger all the way join me on my adventures :bounce:

We're a daily family vlog channel. We've been vlogging for almost 6 years now. Had some problems and hickups in the beginning so I didn't grow as fast as others who started around when I did, but I've learned and have been growing.
That is so creepy - we just saw you on Austin and Jess' channel in a google hangout! Wow 6 years?? Thats amazing!

Back