Vlog Where are my vloggers at?

Larry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry about that! It was directed at the creator of this post haha.

Sidenote: I checked out your channel and I really liked that positive message video! Keep doing what your doing man people are absolutely gonna love you for your personality and positive energy! Definitely sold me. New subber right here!
Lol well thank you very much for that i really appreciate it! :)

Reactions: David Godinez

FroxerBBQ

Reaction score
Hello!

I usually make Gaming content, but recently uploaded my first VLOG i would really appreciate feedback on!

AnthonyDelucV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would classify myself as a music blogger/vlogger.

But I try to incorporate more personal vids as well. Love meeting more vlog based YouTubers

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
There's plenty of vloggers here buddy

Larry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
H
im a vlogger who is up for some challenges and things. I also like making new friends!
Hey man im a vlogger from a small Town in NY looking to meet more people, i do some challenges and videos on learning guitar and whatever else i feel like doing at the time but i checked your vids out and there really good man, i subbed and hit you up on twitter as well. Hope to hear back from ya soon and keep up the good work![DOUBLEPOST=1404797685,1404797347][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to meet other vloggers, who are youtubers and learn about there channels and such, so reply and I would like to meet you....

Thanks, Jon.
Hey im a vlogger From NY and im all about meeting new people and checking out there stuff, i watched a few of your vids and there really good, i subbed to ya and followed you on twitter as well. If your up for it get back to me and maybe even check me out as well :) Talk to then hopefully and keep up the great work!

Hoodedyouths

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
we're kind of vloggers! still not sure what direcion we want to go in but we have a few vlogs! Personal favourite is our on on irish night life hehe if you wanna see how we do it here ;D

Nikki

Reaction score
YO HOMIES! *waves frantically*

:wavespin:

We are all here ... slowly unearthing. Hehe.

mathicious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
IMMA VLOGGER! Everyone's a gamer, and I feel so left out, sigh
I feel the same, I don't get the whole gaming thing...

I'm a VLOGGER and TRAVELLER since I will be an exchange student in september, moving from Austria to New Zealand :p

Reactions: Candyfloss535

Marcus Mintz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian
Heyo! I guess I would consider myself a vlogger but I like to incorporate little sketches into my vlogs sometimes :)

TReau

Reaction score
Hi, I'm YesReneau. I go to Harvard, and I (comedy) vlog in my downtime.

Reactions: mathicious