Vlog Where are my vloggers at?

We are a daily film your life kinda vlogging coupe in Bahrain :) we want to show people (mainly my uni friends) what it's like where We live

Hey man! First off, really love your stuff. I can see you blowing up with the girls because from the right angles you look like Ansel whatever from the fault in our stars haha. However, I would like to collab at anytime if you were interested but I was just wondering where you're based? I'm a Northern California man -.- Anyways, you seem like a cool dude who sees both sides of the story and you got my sub!

Hey man! First off, really love your stuff. I can see you blowing up with the girls because from the right angles you look like Ansel whatever from the fault in our stars haha. However, I would like to collab at anytime if you were interested but I was just wondering where you're based? I'm a Northern California man -.- Anyways, you seem like a cool dude who sees both sides of the story and you got my sub!
Hey man just curious who you were referring to and also you can click on the bottom right and quote to speak directly :)

Hey man just curious who you were referring to and also you can click on the bottom right and quote to speak directly :)

Sorry about that! It was directed at the creator of this post haha.

Sidenote: I checked out your channel and I really liked that positive message video! Keep doing what your doing man people are absolutely gonna love you for your personality and positive energy! Definitely sold me. New subber right here!

Back