Vlog Where are my vloggers at?

Candyfloss535

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I feel the same, I don't get the whole gaming thing...

I'm a VLOGGER and TRAVELLER since I will be an exchange student in september, moving from Austria to New Zealand :p
You lucky moo. One of my best friends lives in Perth and I've not seen her in just over a year now. Will check out your videos:)

Reactions: mathicious

Branden Scott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I'm Branden! Call me a Youtuber/Vlogger/Video Diary-ist.

I'm moving to San Antonio this week. Anyone from the area?

LemmaDiaries

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi, we are a vlogging duo from the South of England. Sometimes we go places and do stuff. Sometimes there's a camera. We would love to get to know other vloggers and potentially collaborate. :)

katesupdates

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HIIII JON , IM NOT SURE WHAT IMMA DO YET !! :)

LaneVids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to meet other vloggers, who are youtubers and learn about there channels and such, so reply and I would like to meet you....

Thanks, Jon.
We're a daily family vlog channel. We've been vlogging for almost 6 years now. Had some problems and hickups in the beginning so I didn't grow as fast as others who started around when I did, but I've learned and have been growing.

Jenna no manga

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am a vlogger in Japan, I have family travel vlogs in Japan on thursdays, haul and talk vlogs on mondays, I vlog using the sims 4 as well cause why not on wednesdays and I vlog on saturdays on my diet for my giveaway series ! Vlogger all the way join me on my adventures :bounce:

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
We're a daily family vlog channel. We've been vlogging for almost 6 years now. Had some problems and hickups in the beginning so I didn't grow as fast as others who started around when I did, but I've learned and have been growing.
That is so creepy - we just saw you on Austin and Jess' channel in a google hangout! Wow 6 years?? Thats amazing!

Dice Rollen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I believe a portion of what I do would be considered vlogging.