When YouTubers Break-Up

Aw not Luke and Ingrid :(
Yeah unfortunately I think it's true. The evidence?
  • No sign of either of them in each others videos in over a month
  • They've stopped tweeting with each other
  • In a recent video she didn't mention that her cool sneakers were a gift from Luke
  • She's removed links to Luke's channels from both of her channels
  • They've been hanging out with Joey Graceffa seperately
  • Luke didn't come support her at the Revlon breast cancer run she participated in
The evidence is mounting that either they have broken up, or are taking a serious break from each other. Either way, it makes me sad because they seemed good together (from what they shared on YouTube anyway).

Yeah unfortunately I think it's true. The evidence?
  • No sign of either of them in each others videos in over a month
  • They've stopped tweeting with each other
  • In a recent video she didn't mention that her cool sneakers were a gift from Luke
  • She's removed links to Luke's channels from both of her channels
  • They've been hanging out with Joey Graceffa seperately
  • Luke didn't come support her at the Revlon breast cancer run she participated in
The evidence is mounting that either they have broken up, or are taking a serious break from each other. Either way, it makes me sad because they seemed good together (from what they shared on YouTube anyway).
It makes me sad too! I thought they were a great couple! Now there are the rumors that they tweeted each other stuff but deleted them afterwards...who knows

Toby & Olga Kay. I rewatch their vlogs just to find their lover moments ._. They're broken up, though, but still hang out as 'friends'. I honestly see something wrong happening xD Toby made a vlog about Olga, and he was nearly crying. :|

I'm glad I didn't do VGM episodes with my ex-wife since it would have been very awkward to go back to watching or referencing those whenever the need arises. Like say, we're reviewing a sequel, would be awkward showing a clip to compare with the first game and have the ex be in it. I think anyone watching my show would have notice the change the moment Paige appeared in the episodes. Here's hoping to a long lasting relationship.

Back