When YouTubers Break-Up

Sef25

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
same here :D
jesse and jeana are the funny ones. ray and anna talk more serious stuff in their vlogs
Yeah.. Jesse and Jeanna are crazy couples that just wants to have fun while Ray and Anna are serious in their vlogs maybe cause in their main channels their not serious lol

vnaeess

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Yeah.. Jesse and Jeanna are crazy couples that just wants to have fun while Ray and Anna are serious in their vlogs maybe cause in their main channels their not serious lol
yes, this would make sense :D

Bryan Jacobo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I have no idea who those people are but personally I think dating online is the dumbest thing someone can do

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't subscribe to any of the large YouTubers so I am not aware of their personal lives. I have been married for 24 years. I would imagine that relationships and dating are much more public in this social media age. A lot more people know a lot more information. My wife doesn't do social media so my kids keep her posted of interesting things I post online.

UAP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Best couple on YouTube has to be Charles and Alli Trippy i mean they have been doin vids every day for the last 5 years and its clear that they still love each other as much as they did from day one so kudos to them, it has to be hard with the stress of doing a vid every day for 5 years, I hope they keep goin for another 50 years at least :) maybe not that long haha.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have no idea who those people are but personally I think dating online is the dumbest thing someone can do
It's not dating online. It's doing a YouTube show with your girlfriend. After 29+ episodes and then you break up, it's awkward going back to watching those older episodes when you were together.