When YouTubers Break-Up

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
So I've followed a number of YouTube relationships blossom and some are still together (like Shane Dawson and Lisbug), and others that eventually fall apart (like Kristina Horner and Nerimon, and then Kristina Horner and Luke Conard, and now possibly also Luke Conard and Missglamorazzi). I've been watching Luke and Ingrid (Missglamorazzi)'s vlog since they first started dating it seemed like they might have a chance to make it (it's been nearly 2 years since they first met), but over the past month it's become more and more obvious that they have had a break-up. :(

In a way watching these YouTubers share their relationships online is like "reality tv," but without the scripts. It's sort of a guilty pleasure of mine, although it makes me sad when it doesn't work out.

Are there any on going YouTuber relationships you enjoy following? Besides the ones I mentioned above, another one I've been watching is the relationship with Ray William Johnson and Anna Akana. I think Phil DeFranco's relationship with Lindsey is cute, but they keep their relationship a lot more private than most other YouTubers.

Aaayron

Pokemaster in the making here people!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I do like RWJ and Anna Akana and Pewdiepie and Marzia. They both look good together :)

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I follow my relationship with my wife.. although she is not on Youtube.

Also RWJ and AA

Reactions: Mauricio and Lin

Camille Montpetit

Poutine's lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Toby Turner and Olga Kay were really cute together. Like in her vlogs, Toby looked like he was way more himself, way more shy and it was so cute to see them.
Yeah I got sad when they broke up :(

Reactions: HaileySimone

SakuraPaws

YTtalk's Cute Kitty =^..^=
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
kalel from wonderland wardroab and anthony from smosh are lovely to watch i really love them both
and then pewdipie and martzia are also adorble

Reactions: HaileySimone

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
kalel from wonderland wardroab and anthony from smosh are lovely to watch i really love them both
and then pewdipie and martzia are also adorble
I find it interesting that Kalel and Anthony moved in with Joey Graceffa. Kalel appears in a lot of Joey's vlogs, but Anthony doesn't. I hear he has to drive all the way from LA to Sacramento every day to film his Smosh stuff? I have to wonder why he even moved from Sacramento then ...

EurekaVidmak

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Other
I admit that every people always have an interesting story about themself, including romance.. But, personally i won't hear about some personal thing unless the person willing or want to tell it..

But actually i don't really like something like this.. :p

SakuraPaws

YTtalk's Cute Kitty =^..^=
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I find it interesting that Kalel and Anthony moved in with Joey Graceffa. Kalel appears in a lot of Joey's vlogs, but Anthony doesn't. I hear he has to drive all the way from LA to Sacramento every day to film his Smosh stuff? I have to wonder why he even moved from Sacramento then ...
it was basically kalel and anthony's new house, and they had a spare bedroom so kalel asked joey if he wanted to move in with them since they are best friends, so thats how that happened :)