When YouTubers Break-Up

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Aw not Luke and Ingrid :(
Yeah unfortunately I think it's true. The evidence?
  • No sign of either of them in each others videos in over a month
  • They've stopped tweeting with each other
  • In a recent video she didn't mention that her cool sneakers were a gift from Luke
  • She's removed links to Luke's channels from both of her channels
  • They've been hanging out with Joey Graceffa seperately
  • Luke didn't come support her at the Revlon breast cancer run she participated in
The evidence is mounting that either they have broken up, or are taking a serious break from each other. Either way, it makes me sad because they seemed good together (from what they shared on YouTube anyway).

TheRandomizerX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately I think it's true. The evidence?
  • No sign of either of them in each others videos in over a month
  • They've stopped tweeting with each other
  • In a recent video she didn't mention that her cool sneakers were a gift from Luke
  • She's removed links to Luke's channels from both of her channels
  • They've been hanging out with Joey Graceffa seperately
  • Luke didn't come support her at the Revlon breast cancer run she participated in
The evidence is mounting that either they have broken up, or are taking a serious break from each other. Either way, it makes me sad because they seemed good together (from what they shared on YouTube anyway).
It makes me sad too! I thought they were a great couple! Now there are the rumors that they tweeted each other stuff but deleted them afterwards...who knows

HaileySimone

✈ IN THE AIR ✈
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
Toby & Olga Kay. I rewatch their vlogs just to find their lover moments ._. They're broken up, though, but still hang out as 'friends'. I honestly see something wrong happening xD Toby made a vlog about Olga, and he was nearly crying. :|

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
It makes me sad too! I thought they were a great couple! Now there are the rumors that they tweeted each other stuff but deleted them afterwards...who knows
The tweets are fake. I've seen the "screen captures" ... they were photoshopped.

Reactions: TheRandomizerX

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm glad I didn't do VGM episodes with my ex-wife since it would have been very awkward to go back to watching or referencing those whenever the need arises. Like say, we're reviewing a sequel, would be awkward showing a clip to compare with the first game and have the ex be in it. I think anyone watching my show would have notice the change the moment Paige appeared in the episodes. Here's hoping to a long lasting relationship.

Sef25

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like Ray and Anna. I also like Jesse and Jeana from pvp

vnaeess

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I like Ray and Anna. I also like Jesse and Jeana from pvp
same here :D
jesse and jeana are the funny ones. ray and anna talk more serious stuff in their vlogs