When did Y'all make your YouTube accounts?

I created my account in 2007 but didn't start taking YouTube seriously until last November. At that time, I had 449 subscribers for whatever reason. I am currently at 664 as of today. I am still just having fun with learning how to edit video and the like. Although, I have some big ideas that I want to execute soon that will hopefully be a game changer for me on YouTube.

which one ? lol i made my current youtube account last year switched from gaming to comedy and been doing that for the bast month

July 2006, started channel, and posted then too, and it took something like 6 years to get to 1k subs lol.
I stuck at it, and improved, and now I'm really pleased with what this hobby has become 11 years on:)
Almost all of you here have likely passed 1k a lot faster than me, so keep it up, you never know what will happen
That's inspiring, thanks for sharing this! It be two years at the end of this month, I almost 3,000 subscribers!

Apparently I created my YT account almost a year from today (June 9th, 2016) but I didn't out my first video until this past February. Chuggin' along!

Back