When did Y'all make your YouTube accounts?

I've been on YT for 1yr and a couple of months. I'll be honest it's been a bit of a struggle for me but I'm enjoying the challenge. I'm currently at 540+ subs. And everyone joining the community are just so amazing. I think everyone grows at their own pace tbh.

I created my account in 2007, and only uploaded videos of my trip abroad for friends and family, then promptly forgot about it for about 10 years. :)

This channel which me and my friend have got has been around for about a year now, however we did one video last August and then haven't uploaded anything till about 2 weeks ago as life got really busy. Only got 11 subs right now, but with more released content on a regular basis were hoping to grow! :)

I think I made my first one back in 2009, and my latest one, which is my main one, back in 2014.
Times just flies by apparently, because I have a lot of fun doing the videos, and have traveled a lot, which makes me see a lot, while meeting new people!

Almost 3 years ago stared about naive because I thought I would just upload videos randomly and get more than 10,000 views but of course I was wrong and it was a humbling experience but so far its been ok cause I went from having no one watch my videos now I average about 100 views per video.

Back