When did Y'all make your YouTube accounts?

I created my channel and uploaded my first video exactly 17 days before. Its just the beginning and I am highly motived and excited as a result I spend almost 7 hours daily on my channel work such as editing, watching Tim's video, Dereck's video, learning to use different aspects of video shooting, editing software's. There are heap of things to learn in the process and I am enjoying it. So overall 9 hours of my work shift ( that's pays me for my bread and butter), 7 hours on my channel + 8 hours for commuting, food and sleep. That's how I had spend my day in the last 3 weeks. Not to forget, weekends are spend on filming the videos plus some more editings.

Good side, I gained 94 subs ( at the time of writing this ) plus around 46000+ views on my channel. I am hoping I don't lose the motivation and interest in the interim. Also planning to take it bit easy after gaining 100+ subs and spend some quality leisure time and to catch up if anything exciting happening in the world.

Last edited:
July 2006, started channel, and posted then too, and it took something like 6 years to get to 1k subs lol.
I stuck at it, and improved, and now I'm really pleased with what this hobby has become 11 years on:)
Almost all of you here have likely passed 1k a lot faster than me, so keep it up, you never know what will happen

This is my first channel and it's been up for about a week and a half so I'm still pretty new. Having said that I think my commentary/banter while Let's Playing is actually quite good given I've only just begun :)

My first channel (AJScupstacking) I made in 2009 and made several hundred videos over there. After 4 years I made this channel. That was 2013. 8 years of video creation later I still love what I do!

Started at 8:16 pm on February 16, 2016

Almost 3 years ago stared about naive because I thought I would just upload videos randomly and get more than 10,000 views but of course I was wrong and it was a humbling experience but so far its been ok cause I went from having no one watch my videos now I average about 100 views per video.
I felt the same way as you. because when you watch YouTube all you see a videos with 10s of thousands of views. You never see the ones with 43 views. First the bad ones don't get seen. Second once a video is promoted then it's views goes up too. So it's natural to assume you'll get that too

9th Dec last year, grew really slowly, then this past week and a bit, my subs have shot up (for me) by 5, to 18

Back