When did Y'all make your YouTube accounts?

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I created my account in 2007 but didn't start taking YouTube seriously until last November. At that time, I had 449 subscribers for whatever reason. I am currently at 664 as of today. I am still just having fun with learning how to edit video and the like. Although, I have some big ideas that I want to execute soon that will hopefully be a game changer for me on YouTube.

MrMotherCrusher

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
which one ? lol i made my current youtube account last year switched from gaming to comedy and been doing that for the bast month

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
July 2006, started channel, and posted then too, and it took something like 6 years to get to 1k subs lol.
I stuck at it, and improved, and now I'm really pleased with what this hobby has become 11 years on:)
Almost all of you here have likely passed 1k a lot faster than me, so keep it up, you never know what will happen
That's inspiring, thanks for sharing this! It be two years at the end of this month, I almost 3,000 subscribers!

Reactions: Lightsen

mysticmotel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Apparently I created my YT account almost a year from today (June 9th, 2016) but I didn't out my first video until this past February. Chuggin' along!