Vlog "What's your Ultimate YT Goal" Big Collab! Submit by 3/31!

@jnet @Brooke Oliviera @ParcDuction @RandomAshie @Callan Wills @Ylatten @trinisty @TheRunningRocker @Kevin Le @Kiana Spiller @Adsrobin

How are those videos coming my friends? I'm sorry if I'm bugging you, I hope I'm not :) I just wanted to give a friendly reminder that videos are due 3/31 and the video will celebrate my milestone of 500 subs. So I'm very passionate about this video <3 Let me know if I can help you in any way!
Hi! You are certainly not! I think I will be sending it in tomorrow! Thanks!

@jnet @Brooke Oliviera @ParcDuction @RandomAshie @Callan Wills @Ylatten @trinisty @TheRunningRocker @Kevin Le @Kiana Spiller @Adsrobin

How are those videos coming my friends? I'm sorry if I'm bugging you, I hope I'm not :) I just wanted to give a friendly reminder that videos are due 3/31 and the video will celebrate my milestone of 500 subs. So I'm very passionate about this video <3 Let me know if I can help you in any way!
Hey, is there still room for me to join this? If so, I can film by tomorrow and send it to you. I just need an email to send it to.

Hey, is there still room for me to join this? If so, I can film by tomorrow and send it to you. I just need an email to send it to.

YAY! yes, of course there is room! here are the submission instructions:

The submission:

-Must submit by March 31st, 2015
-When your video is ready, email me at maebeerman [at] comcast.net and I will reply with the Dropbox submission link.
-In this email, put the subject as “YTtalk Submission”. In the body of the email, be sure to include a URL link to your YouTube channel, as well as your name or whatever you would like me to put your name as for the video description. Also tell me the type of YouTuber you are (vlogger / comedian / gamer / beauty guru etc.).
-Please try to edit your video before you submit it. For example, if you have a 3 minute video of you doing multiple takes, please edit the movie into the take you like and only send that one clip to me. If you cannot do that, that’s okay.

YAY! yes, of course there is room! here are the submission instructions:

The submission:

-Must submit by March 31st, 2015
-When your video is ready, email me at maebeerman [at] comcast.net and I will reply with the Dropbox submission link.
-In this email, put the subject as “YTtalk Submission”. In the body of the email, be sure to include a URL link to your YouTube channel, as well as your name or whatever you would like me to put your name as for the video description. Also tell me the type of YouTuber you are (vlogger / comedian / gamer / beauty guru etc.).
-Please try to edit your video before you submit it. For example, if you have a 3 minute video of you doing multiple takes, please edit the movie into the take you like and only send that one clip to me. If you cannot do that, that’s okay.
Alright cool, I'll get that right too you. I just have a few questions:
1. How long can it be? (maximum and minimum)
2. Can I upload it to my dropbox and just give you a download linK?

Alright cool, I'll get that right too you. I just have a few questions:
1. How long can it be? (maximum and minimum)
2. Can I upload it to my dropbox and just give you a download linK?

1. min: 5-10 seconds? max: 1 min (by taking part you are also giving me the right to trim your video if need be)
2. sure!
also full details are on the third page of this thread i believe!

I will have mine to you on Monday if that's alright! :)

Back