Vlog "What's your Ultimate YT Goal" Big Collab! Submit by 3/31!

I only meow in my vids.... now what?
lol. if you're willing to show yourself on camera, that would be cool. I will still link to your regular channel in the description. Alternatively, you could play a snippet of one of your videos (audio can be included in this case) and put in captions answering the prompt.. Up to you.

@jnet @Brooke Oliviera @ParcDuction @RandomAshie @Callan Wills @Ylatten @trinisty @TheRunningRocker @Kevin Le @Dice Rollen @Kiana Spiller @Adsrobin

Hi friends! This is kind & loving reminder that your videos are due March 31st! :)
I have already received a few submissions, and they are truly awesome. This is going to be a fantastic collab video! Additionally, I will be super-extra-promoting this video because by the time it comes out, I should hopefully have 5-0-0 subs! (At 495 now).
So get those videos in!

----
This is a reiteration of the instructions:

The question:

I’m curious what your ultimate goal or purpose is for making YouTube videos. How does YouTube fit into your overall goals for yourself and your life? (Or does it at all?)

Do you want to live off YouTube income? Make a clothing line? Make your own perfume? Become a famous singer? Become a filmmaker? Use it as an extra source of income? etc.

The task:

Film yourself saying your purpose/goal in a 1-2 sentence video to be featured in a video on my channel. The video would be kind of a fast-paced, feel good, check-out-all-these-cool-reasons-people-are-on-YouTube kind of thing.

The details:

-must have at least 720 res video
-must understand / give me the right to trim down your video if need be
-video should be short, ideally only 1 sentence long, saying something like “I’m on YouTube so that I..” or “I’m a YouTuber because…” etc.
-cannot add any text / subtitles / captions to submission video
-cannot add any background audio (ask me for permission to add sound fx)
-will put your channel name, type, and link in the description
-will encourage viewers to check out your channels in the outro
-MUST BE .MOV OR .MP4 FORMAT (or any other format that will work in iMovie)

The submission:

-Must submit by March 31st, 2015
-When your video is ready, email me at maebeerman [at] comcast.net and I will reply with the Dropbox submission link.
-In this email, put the subject as “YTtalk Submission”. In the body of the email, be sure to include a URL link to your YouTube channel, as well as your name or whatever you would like me to put your name as for the video description. Also tell me the type of YouTuber you are (vlogger / comedian / gamer / beauty guru etc.).
-Please try to edit your video before you submit it. For example, if you have a 3 minute video of you doing multiple takes, please edit the movie into the take you like and only send that one clip to me. If you cannot do that, that’s okay.

Please use your best judgment about filming a high quality video (talking clearly, good lighting, not too much background noise, etc.

Back