Vlog "What's your Ultimate YT Goal" Big Collab! Submit by 3/31!

Mae B

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! For those of you that happened to answer my "What's your Ultimate YouTube Goal?" thread, what would you think about filming yourself saying your purpose/goal in a 1-2 sentence video to be featured in a video on my channel? The video would be kind of a fast-paced, feel good, check-out-all-these-cool-reasons-people-are-on-YouTube kind of thing.

Even if you haven't answered in the thread, I would still love you to respond in a video for this!

If you're game, let me know, I'll figure out some way for you to get your video files to me.
Also, if we get enough submissions, this will be my way of saying thanks for 400 subs :)

KWIK DEETS:
-must have at least 720 res video
-must understand / give me the right to trim down your video if need be
-video should be short, ideally only 1 sentence long, saying something like "I'm on YouTube so that I.." or "I'm a YouTuber because..." etc etc (refer to original thread for more info on the question)
-cannot add any text / subtitles / captions to submission video
-will put your channel link in the description
-will encourage viewers to check out your channels in the outro

ParcDuction

Reaction score
Hey I'd be down for this! When do you need the video by? And how do you want it sent?

RandomAshie

Reaction score
Hay i would love to do this.it would be really fun,just let me know

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Hey! For those of you that happened to answer my "What's your Ultimate YouTube Goal?" thread, what would you think about filming yourself saying your purpose/goal in a 1-2 sentence video to be featured in a video on my channel? The video would be kind of a fast-paced, feel good, check-out-all-these-cool-reasons-people-are-on-YouTube kind of thing.

Even if you haven't answered in the thread, I would still love you to respond in a video for this!

If you're game, let me know, I'll figure out some way for you to get your video files to me.
Also, if we get enough submissions, this will be my way of saying thanks for 400 subs :)

KWIK DEETS:
-must have at least 720 res video
-must understand / give me the right to trim down your video if need be
-video should be short, ideally only 1 sentence long, saying something like "I'm on YouTube so that I.." or "I'm a YouTuber because..." etc etc (refer to original thread for more info on the question)
-cannot add any text / subtitles / captions to submission video
-will put your channel link in the description
-will encourage viewers to check out your channels in the outro
Count me in, I can send it via. e-mail if you want me to...

Ylatten

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm in as well. In my experience, dropbox works best. Also, when is the deadline?

SwearingTourettesMan

Reaction score
Is coarse language allowed? I suffer from Tourette Syndrome.

Last edited: