Vlog "What's your Ultimate YT Goal" Big Collab! Submit by 3/31!

Mae B

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
great idea, I'd love to do this :)
Great idea! I'm in.
Hey I'd be down for this! When do you need the video by? And how do you want it sent?
Hay i would love to do this.it would be really fun,just let me know
Count me in, I can send it via. e-mail if you want me to...
I'm in as well. In my experience, dropbox works best. Also, when is the deadline?
Is coarse language allowed? I suffer from Tourette Syndrome.
I'd love to take part in this. If you've not already sorted something out for collecting the videos - it could be worth setting up a shared Dropbox account and hosting the files on there. Either way, this sounds like a great idea!
Hey again everyone! Because of all of the collective interest, this idea is going to become A REALITY! Thank you for your suggestions, I am going to set up a Dropbox for us today.

Yes to swearing (but for those who can avoid it, please try to).

Before submitting, re-read the "kwik deets" to make sure you agree. Note that my channel has the underlying values of positivity and acceptance. If I feel that your channel has opposing messages to that, I reserve the right to omit your video.

KWIK DEETS:
-must have at least 720 res video
-must understand / give me the right to trim down your video if need be
-video should be short, ideally only 1 sentence long, saying something like "I'm on YouTube so that I.." or "I'm a YouTuber because..." etc etc (refer to original thread for more info on the question)
-cannot add any text / subtitles / captions to submission video
-will put your channel link in the description
-will encourage viewers to check out your channels in the outro
-MUST BE .MOV OR .MP4 FORMAT (or any other format that will work in iMovie)

HOW TO SUBMIT:
-Must submit by March 31st, 2015. That's over a month for you to make the video!
-When your video is ready, email me at maebeerman [at] comcast.net and I will reply with the Dropbox submission link.
-In this email, put the subject as "YTtalk Submission". In the body of the email, be sure to include a URL link to your YouTube channel, as well as your name or whatever you would like me to put your name as for the video description. Also tell me the type of YouTuber you are (vlogger / comedian / gamer / beauty guru etc.).
-Please try to edit your video before you submit it. For example, if you have a 3 minute video of you doing multiple takes, please edit the movie into the take you like and only send that one clip to me. If you cannot do that, that's okay.
-NO background audio tracks in your submissions please! I will be adding my own background music.

Please use your best judgment about filming a high quality video (talking clearly, good lighting, not too much background noise, etc.

I am SO excited to see what you guys come up with and can't wait to get your emails. You are welcome to submit your videos anytime before the deadline, you don't have to wait until March 31st! Thank you all so so much!

Reactions: Ylatten

trinisty

Pug Lovers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Hey Mae, can I join in? But I have one weird exception... I can't show my face on the screen but I can add my channel thumbnail instead and do the voice over it. How's that? I would be so glad to join in. Love you, have a great day!

Mae B

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Mae, can I join in? But I have one weird exception... I can't show my face on the screen but I can add my channel thumbnail instead and do the voice over it. How's that? I would be so glad to join in. Love you, have a great day!
Yes this is fine by me! :)

TheRunningRocker

YouTuber / Casual Gamer / Jedi in training.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm totally in!
What email shall I send me Clip to? Pm me it at Joanthan(at)TrueFlowFilms.com

Reactions: Mae B

Kevin Le

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey. I'm in. Question: If I wink, can I add the *ding* sound at the end? :p

Otherwise, I look forward to this!

Last edited:

SwearingTourettesMan

Reaction score
I completed the project, where should I submit it?

I said "I am a YouTuber because I want to spread awareness of neurological differences such as Tourette Syndrome. I want to be able to walk down the street without being criticized for my condition."

Kiana Spiller

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve to do this.

Mae B

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey. I'm in. Question: If I wink, can I add the *ding* sound at the end? :p

Otherwise, I look forward to this!
Sure! i can get behind that![DOUBLEPOST=1425610183,1425609735][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to join in. :)
I would lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve to do this.
fantastic! you have till the end of march and all the info is in this thread![DOUBLEPOST=1425610254][/DOUBLEPOST]
I completed the project, where should I submit it?

I said "I am a YouTuber because I want to spread awareness of neurological differences such as Tourette Syndrome. I want to be able to walk down the street without being criticized for my condition."
wonderful!

HOW TO SUBMIT:
-When your video is ready, email me at maebeerman [at] comcast.net and I will reply with the Dropbox submission link.
-In this email, put the subject as "YTtalk Submission". In the body of the email, be sure to include a URL link to your YouTube channel, as well as your name or whatever you would like me to put your name as for the video description. Also tell me the type of YouTuber you are (vlogger / comedian / gamer / beauty guru etc.).

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm in! It may be a week or two before I can film it, but I should be able to do it before the deadline.