What is the highest paying network?

If you were in the position to do youtube full time straight out of high school, you'd understand.

Everything comes down to money. You're ignorant if you go into a network that pays you less than you deserve. I've worked hard to get where I am, don't I deserve the highest CPM I can get?
I do YouTube fulltime, cheeky boy!

This thread has become a bit off subject, but does anyone else know of the highest paying network?

How much do you think your CPM will be?
I'm not sure, but honestly I'd be completely fine with 2-3 bucks. I'm a bit optimistic and hope it'll be a bit above average, since I do get a good bit more views than most people of my subscriber rank, plus my audience retention is pretty high for the length of my videos. I know January CPMs are supposedly the worst of the year though, so we'll have to see how it goes. Looking around the TGN forums, I've seen accounts of $7 CPMs, and there was a big deal going around of one fella getting a $10 CPM a while back, I'm not sure if anyone's beaten that, but TGN definitely don't have a fixed rate, if that's what Freebie was saying.

This thread has become a bit off subject, but does anyone else know of the highest paying network?
I don't really think there's an answer to that sadly. Just try getting in touch with a bunch of networks and compare contracts. Different Networks are gonna be better for different people.

Most Networks won't pay a fixed CPM over $3 unless you have like a 75-80% Retention Rate, High Click-Thru, and Hundreds of thousands of views per video. Now, I could be wrong on that entire assumption, but from a business standpoint (since I am a small business owner) I would NOT want to pay someone more than I had to unless I KNEW they could deliver.

Now don't take this next part the wrong way.
I pulled your stats, took a look and compared them to my own stats, now granted, we don't make the same CPM, however, even with SocialBlade's 'Estimates' my % CPM is going to make me more money than your Fixed CPM.
If on the High End you'd make about 40K a year with SB's Estimated Earnings, my channel will make about 60K with the high end Estimated Earnings, and I have always loved a percentage, I would never sign anything that said you can only make a certain amount per 1,000 Views, simply because that would be the worse way to go I think...

Back