What is the highest paying network?

Some of the big networks offer a set cpm.. 3 isnt bad at all since some are only in the 2... range... some networks it can change based on how much your ads bring it.. so you can be between 1-10...

so its up to you... do you go with the sure money or risk it?

with your channel its size, i suggest you get a lawyer to look at several contracts and have him make some changes and then present it to the networks.. if they don't want to work with you.. then go to the guy that will....
I don’t care if I have a fixed or percentage based CPM, whatever will pay more at the end of the day.

A fixed CPM in my opinion would limit how much you can make, with % based CPM's it depends on how much the ad was selling for, so it can be a good or bad thing, if it was a $1 ad, then you lose out on money, but it could go upwards of $10 per ad which equals A LOT of bank ;)

I don’t care if I have a fixed or percentage based CPM, whatever will pay more at the end of the day.
I personally went with a network that didnt have set cpm.. 2 or 3 was ok with me.. but im happy with my results...

No one is allowed to talk numbers... contract reasons... but im happy with what i got. (what i get) its better than going with a set amount..

A fixed CPM in my opinion would limit how much you can make, with % based CPM's it depends on how much the ad was selling for, so it can be a good or bad thing, if it was a $1 ad, then you lose out on money, but it could go upwards of $10 per ad which equals A LOT of bank ;)

Would you say that your CPM is better than 3 dollars?

It all depends on the ads, right now some of the H&R Block/Turbo Tax Ads are running numbers well above $2.50 selling rate which of course we can't talk numbers, but I can say that since Jan 15th, estimating my prior earnings compared to Octobers Adsense earnings, with the Ads I am running I am making pretty good CPM from it.

So yes, I would say my CPM might just be a little better than $3 if not right on it.

It all depends on the ads, right now some of the H&R Block/Turbo Tax Ads are running numbers well above $2.50 selling rate which of course we can't talk numbers, but I can say that since Jan 15th, estimating my prior earnings compared to Octobers Adsense earnings, with the Ads I am running I am making pretty good CPM from it.

So yes, I would say my CPM might just be a little better than $3 if not right on it.

2.50 isn't that great, since I'm guaranteed 3 dollars all year round, plus a 10% bonus in December. I'm also not stuck in a contract.

Is anyone partnered with a network that let's you leave whenever you want?

Back