What is the highest paying network?

G

glitboy

Hello,

I run a gaming Youtube channel that recives around 500k views a month and 30,000 subscribers. I'm leaving my current network and looking to join someone else. Could anyone tell me what network they're with and how much there CPM is? I'm currently getting paid a flat 3 dollars per thousand views, plus I'm allowed to leave the contract whenever I want. I'm pretty good at promoting myself so the CPM is the only thing I'm concerned with.

Thanks,
Art M.

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
Unfortunately due to my contract I can't tell you details, all I can say, Is you should go for a 80/20 split.

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
wow, great metrics! :O

G

glitboy

Unfortunately due to my contract I can't tell you details, all I can say, Is you should go for a 80/20 split.
I honestly couldn't care less about the split of money. I just want to know what network will give a channel of my size the highest payout.

Unknown_User11

Reaction score
Fullscreen.net is a good choice, What the Buck and the Hodge Twins are on there. I have a referral link in my sig.

G

glitboy

Fullscreen.net is a good choice, What the Buck and the Hodge Twins are on there. I have a referral link in my sig.
What do you think my CPM would be with them? I was talking to one of there recruiters and she told me there average CPM is only 2 dollars and they lock you into a 2 year contract.

Thanks,
Art M.

Unknown_User11

Reaction score
What do you think my CPM would be with them? I was talking to one of there recruiters and she told me there average CPM is only 2 dollars and they lock you into a 2 year contract.

Thanks,
Art M.
I would say between 3-4 dollars, but I am 90% sure with fullscreen you get paid by impression.