What is the highest paying network?

I said well above, simply because we're not supposed to discuss numbers, I think every agreement/contract states that you should keep that between you and your Network.
I wanted a 1 Year Contract and that is what I got.
What you're failing to realize here is that I can make upwards of $10 CPM against your promised $3 CPM, that's a $7 difference, but it adds up quickly ya know?
Ultimately, it comes down to what YOU want to do, we can give advice, but only you can decide what is right for you and your channel.

Hello,​
I run a gaming Youtube channel that recives around 500k views a month and 30,000 subscribers. I'm leaving my current network and looking to join someone else. Could anyone tell me what network they're with and how much there CPM is? I'm currently getting paid a flat 3 dollars per thousand views, plus I'm allowed to leave the contract whenever I want. I'm pretty good at promoting myself so the CPM is the only thing I'm concerned with.
Thanks,
Art M.

TGN is a joke, ditch them and try to get in with either TGS or Yeousch.. $3.00 cpm lock-in is terrible.

Im in a no lock contract.. i can leave with a 30 day notice

I thought you said you were with broadband tv directly in another thread, I called this off as odd as I have friends with much, much higher views and they couldn't get on with BBTV.

BBTV also does not do the revolving contract, TGN does.
TGN also pays a maximum of $3.00 as per your contract.
Funny how the truth comes out, I retract my earlier apology.

Turns out the truth is you are with TGN and not BBTV, and you do have the $3.00 lock-in that everyone else has.. Kinda off topic from the OP but I had to call you out on your lies..

Back on topic, stay far away from TGN almost any choice would be a better one.

I thought you said you were with broadband tv directly in another thread, I called this off as odd as I have friends with much, much higher views and they couldn't get on with BBTV.

Turns out the truth is you are with TGN and not BBTV, and you do have the $3.00 lock-in that everyone else has.. Kinda off topic from the OP but I had to call you out on your lies..

I know I don't know the full story here, but when SaKen said "No Lock-In", he was meaning that he isn't locked into the contract for any length of time. You're making him out to be some heinous liar of evil or something :p

I'm with TGN myself, and will get my first payment in March, so if you're still curious about this then, OP, I could try to remember to tell you if I'm satisfied :)

TGN's website says the average payout is 2.50 and you can leave whenever. Yeousch locks you into a 2 year contract and the average CPM is only 2 dollars. That's straight from there website.

This tells me you're only in it for the money. :(
If you were in the position to do youtube full time straight out of high school, you'd understand.

Everything comes down to money. You're ignorant if you go into a network that pays you less than you deserve. I've worked hard to get where I am, don't I deserve the highest CPM I can get?

I know I don't know the full story here, but when SaKen said "No Lock-In", he was meaning that he isn't locked into the contract for any length of time. You're making him out to be some heinous liar of evil or something :p

I'm with TGN myself, and will get my first payment in March, so if you're still curious about this then, OP, I could try to remember to tell you if I'm satisfied :)

How much do you think your CPM will be?

Back