I really really tried to get used to Power Director 15 but the fact that you couldn't hear any audio while scrubbing the timeline was a big turn off for me.

I suppose I could have gotten used to it, but I had already been spoiled with it via other software and became kinda dependent on using my ears as well as my eyes when cutting.

I really really tried to get used to Power Director 15 but the fact that you couldn't hear any audio while scrubbing the timeline was a big turn off for me.

I suppose I could have gotten used to it, but I had already been spoiled with it via other software and became kinda dependent on using my ears as well as my eyes when cutting.
You must have had a bad download, I was able to hear and see everything when I did my trials for every program

I use sony vegas pro 13 and photoshop. I'm still learn about both of them as I go. But without experiance they not to hard to learn.

You must have had a bad download, I was able to hear and see everything when I did my trials for every program

I searched the web for help, and apparently Power Director doesn't support hearing audio while scrubbing the time line.

And what I mean by that is when you grab your placement marker in the timeline and move forward or backward in the video you hear the audio and it sounds like a DJ scratching records at a nightclub, lol. I might want to make a cut right before I say a certain word, but since I couldn't hear while scrubbing the timeline with the marker, I could only rely on watching my mouth shape.

Back